{Chapter 19}

GAHHH!!!!! THEY MADE ANOTHER GREMLIN! ANIMATIC!

i love the voices

animatic by Lazy Eule
_____________________________________

~Alex POV~

I walked out of class. I let out a shaky breath. I tried to stay focused on where I was going but it was impossible.

We had color collected on Saturday but it was Monday.

Almost two days had passed and I could barely even think straight. (cause ur gay alex) After we had color collected, I was fine. But i guess that had worn off already. As I walked to my bext class, I looked up and saw the one person I didnt want to see.

Thomas.

I held my breath as we were about to pass ech other. Suddenly, my hand shot out of my sweatshirt pocket and landed on my soulmate's arm. Color came into my vision once again. My shoulders and the rest of my body relaxed. I hadnt even known they were tensed up.

I didnt even think about touching Thomas. It seemed like my arm had thoughts of its own.

Thomas stopped and spun to face me. He held my arm and whispered.

"What are you trying to do?"

"I dont know I wasnt thinking. All I know is that I need more colors." I hissed back quietly. I looked at him. It looked like he needed them too. He nodded.

"Our dorm after classes," he suggested and I nodded. Excitement filled me when he said that. I wanted to go now and color collect but I didnt want to seem so desperate for him.

Besides, I only had one more class left. I could do this.

I slowly lifted my hand off of his shoulder and turned to walk away. The colors left me, leaving me back with the grey hues.

This was going to be a long 50 minutes. (which is the time a normal college class is of u take the class three times a week)

__________________

307 words?

oh god guys im srry

but i just had to write something rlly quick so i could tell this to u guys (cause i hate doing A/N without something for u guys to read)

school is gonna start rlly soon and i wanted to try and finish this book before it starts

so im gonna try (key word is try) to write like crazy for the next few days

then ill post the chapters (except for the last one) all in one day

ok?
ok.

Update! oh ya... thx for 2k reads!!! i almost screamed when i saw it! guys i dont even know why you read my trash writing????

~❤