{Chapter 7} *insert good title here*

cant think of a good title^^

btw i frickin LOVE THE ART STYle of this person and i lOVE THE LITTLE PIP AU so ya... thought u should have some Jamilton art for the soul^^^
_______________________________________

~Jefferson P.O.V~

As the movie ended, I looked down at Alex. He had fallen asleep on my arm. He was so cute. After a month of sharing a dorm with him, I finally accepted the fact that I liked him-- no, I loved him.

I sighed and looked at Hamilton. His hair was in a messy bun, and there were heavy bags under his eyes. He was perfect.

I played with his hair for a little before I picked him up and tucked him into his bed. I kessed him on the forehead and closed the door.

~Alex's P.O.V~

I woke up when I felt Thomas play with my hair. I didn't open my eyes because I wanted to see what he would do. I heard him hum a little tune before he decided it was getting late. He picked me up and put me in my bed. Before he left, he kissed me on the head. I gave a small smile as he closed the door and fell asleep.

~Time skip to the next morning~

"Hey Alex..."

I gave a small hum to tell him he had my attention. It was too early in the morning for talking. I hadn't even had my coffee yet.

"Uh... d-do...do youwanttobemyboyfriend?!" he blurted.

I looked up at him with surprised eyes.

"YES!!! YES!!! I mean, uh, of course!" I tried to calm myself.

I ran up to him and hugged him. He laughed and picked me up and spun me. God, I could listen to that laugh all day.

"Thomas you have no idea how much I wanted to ask you that question," I said once he put me back down.

"Well at least I had the guts to ask," he said, teasingly. He gave me a playful smirk and higged me again.

Then Lafayette walked out of his room. He yawned and looked at us with raised eyebrows.

"Something good must have happened since you two are hugging," He said, tiredly.

"Laf, WE'RE DATING!!!"

Laf's mouth dropped, and he let out a an excited squeal. He ran over to us and hugged us both. At this point, all of us had big grins on our faces.

"I HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE!!" Laf shouted. "Angelica owes me $20 now." He went back to his room to get his phone.

"He bet on us?" Thomas asked in disbelief.

I shrugged and happily walked back to my black coffee.

This must be one of the best days of my life.

___________________________________

So this is a rlly short chapter :(

but im srry to say that i have to leave on a trip today and i'll be gone for at least 3 weeks.

so im not sure if i can post. If i can i'll try to do it as frequently as possible.

:(

rlly srry...

~❤