{Chapter 11}

The Japanese AU by Chaw-Chan gives me life!!!!

love their art style!

_________________________________

~cinnamon roll POV~

As I groggily lifted my head to look at my surroundings, I felt an ache in my back. I groaned and pushed my self of the couch. My position wasnt exactly the most comfortable. My legs were touching the ground but the rest of my body were still on the couch somehow. Everyone had somehow made it to their dorms.

I had a massive hangover. I walked over to the bathroom to get some Advil. After stumbling around our dorm for a few minutes, I finally got the Advil, made some coffee to wash it down with, and sat at the kitchen table. Miraculously, I hadnt waken anyone.

When my head finally cleared a little bit, I looked around at the mess we made. It reminded me of the celebration we had when Thomas and I got together.

As I sat there and sipped my coffee, I thought about what happened last night. What did I do last night?

I rubbed my temples as I tried to rememeber. Everything was pretty fuzzy.

Something about dancing, a movie, singing really loudly, kissing Jefferson. Wait- what? I frantically tried to search my memories for what happened next but came up blank. What happened after the kiss? I sighed and rested my head on the table. What if we were soulmates and neither of us remembered? What if we werent soulmates? His head started to hurt. Too much thinking in the morning.

~Time skip to when everyone is awake~

~Thomas POV~

I got up from my bed and rubbed my face. I had a slight hangover since I didnt feel like drinking last night. Which was odd. I usually drank alot.

I walked out of my room and went towards the kitchen. Hamilton was there but I wasnt sure if he was awake or not. His head rested against the table, tangked hair covered his face. There was a hot cup of coffee next to him.

I was going to go over to him and poke him in the head to annoy him, but I decided against it. He probably had a terrible hangover seeing that he drank a ton of shots last night.

He probably didnt remember anything from last night.

Instead, I just shouted his name really loudly, making him jump, almost spilling his coffee all over him. He looked at me with a panicked expression. His mouth opened and closed a few times before he said anything.

"Do you remember kissing last night?" He was finally able to say. I noticed his cheeks starting to grow red.

"Uh, kinda but i dont remember what happened after that." I say.

Lies.

I did remember what happened last night.

__________________________

Good night, morning, or afternoon!

srry for a short chapter ☹️

~❤