Interview with LovelyLivvi

Interview with LovelyLivvi, author of various books including Flo, her most recent ongoing novel. 

The link to her profile is in the external link. 

1. How did you find out about Wattpad?

I was looking for new content to read and stumbled across the Wattpad app.

2. Did you ever think you would start writing on Wattpad?

Honestly, not really. I always thought I’d just read but surprisingly enough I started writing and I found I love it.

3. What do you do outside of Wattpad? Hobbies?

I currently do a lot of studying. I’m in my graduating year. Less than six months until I’m done! But when I’m not working my butt off, I love reading, tumblr and movies.

4. What are your inspirations for writing? Favorite authors outside Wattpad?

Inspiration is everywhere, but I hardly apply it to my writing. Occasionally a song, dream or story can ignite encouragement, but most of the time, I just brainstorm and create my plots. I have a lot of favourite authors: John Green, Brigid Kemmerer, Richelle Mead. My list is honestly a mile long.

5.  Favorite authors on Wattpad?

I don’t really read on Wattpad anymore. Just with school and everything, but I have come across some beautiful authors such as WeAreAHurricane, Happiee, hepburnettes, CaptainHope. The list is again really long, but these people are just amazing.

6.  Do you get your character’s personality or life off your own? Which one is like you?

Not really. I mean, aspects of myself are scattered within my characters, but they are never directly influenced by my own personality or life experiences. Most of the time, at least one character in each book will be a book lover, like Flora from my novel Flo.

7. Do you want to make a career out of your writing?

Hopefully! Not as a main career though. Perhaps more of a part-time occupation

8. What is the most random or sweetest thing a fan ever said to you?

Oh my God, everything my fans say are so sweet, I can’t even choose.

9. When did you start writing?

Just a little over two years ago. It took me nearly half a year to finally write on Wattpad after creating my account.

10. What would you like to say to your fans?

You’re all beautiful, amazing and talented. I love you all and I adore you for the endless amounts of support.