Interview with writerbug44

Interview with writerbug44, author of over 15 books including Wanderlust, Lie Until You Laugh, and the Celebrity Status Series. Check out her profile in the external link!

1. How did you find out about Wattpad?

A friend I knew in high school started using it and she really liked it, so I started using it as well.

2. Did you ever think you would start writing on Wattpad?

I've always had an intense tendency to daydream and sometimes, I'd write them down but when I found wattpad, I just found it a lot easier to get ideas down. So I guess I've always been into creating stories and writing haha.

3. What do you do outside of Wattpad? Hobbies?

Well right now, in the summer, I have a summer job but outside of that, I hang out with my friends a whole bunch, I read and watch movies, I Tumble like a nerd, and I spend some time with family as well. During the school year, I study computer science, hang out with friends, eat a lot of food, read, and I volunteer at the humane society by campus.

4. What are your inspirations for writing? Favorite authors outside Wattpad?

My daydreams are my main inspiration bc yeah, I daydream a looooot I love John Green, Colleen Hoover, James Dashner, and Michelle Hodkin.

5. Favorite authors on Wattpad?

I really don't read that much on Wattpad anymore but anything from @Millie_ is amazing, haha. There are some other ones that I used to really love but I can't remember their names anymore. :/

6. Do you get your character's personality or life off your own? Which one is like you?

Not at all, I'm really not that exciting, definitely not interesting enough to inspire a story character. I guess that if I had to choose though, I'd say that Ariel from Goodnight Moon is most like me.

7. Do you want to make a career out of your writing?

Nope, I do not. It's just a hobby for me.

8. What is the most random or sweetest thing a fan ever said to you?

My favorite compliment is when I respond to them and then they start fangirling like I'm some big celebrity.

9. When did you start writing?

When I was 15 (3.5 years ago).

10. What would you like to say to your fans?

Thanks so much for supporting me through my weird journey, you guys are so dedicated and amazing and I love you all to death. <3