Interview With BelWatson

Interview with author BelWatson, writer of many various books. (Mostly One Direction FanFics like Music Sheet, Backfire, Misconceptions, Let Yourself Fall) .

1)      How did you find out about Wattpad?

Some of my readers in Spanish told me about it. I checked it and liked it.

2)      Did you ever think you would start writing on Wattpad?

Not really, but then I quite liked it so decided to give it a chance.

3)      What do you do outside of Wattpad? Hobbies?

I'm in uni, so I study linguistics and literature. I also read a lot of books and go out with my friends. We always have fun (:

4)      What are your inspirations for writing? Favorite authors outside Wattpad?

Well, good books are always a great inspiration. I love Julie Kagawa, Veronica Roth, Suzanne Collins, Lauren Oliver, Maggie Stiefvater and many others more!

5)      Favorite authors on Wattpad?

Ccamiibordi, MyHeartMistakes, funnybunny96, RelentlessChaos

6)      Do you get your character’s personality or life off your own? Which one is like you?

 My characters always have things I see in real life. Mila, Moni, Havi and Maca are real characters. I wrote those stories for my friends and well, Moni is me. I added myself because of Mila.

7)      Do you want to make a career out of your writing?

I wanna be a published writer someday.

8)      What is the most random or sweetest thing a fan ever said to you?

Once I got a marriage proposal xD

9)      When did you start writing?

When I was 16. (I'm 22 now)

10)   What would you like to say to your fans?

That I love them so much I can't even express into words. I love writing and they make this even more beautiful. Thank you, that's all I have to say. Thank you every single one of you.