Interview With AyyJellybean1

1)              How did you find out about Wattpad?

I don't remember. I think there was an ad on Facebook about it.

2)              Did you ever think you would start writing on Wattpad?

Sort of, I did think about until my mom had gotten home from classes and work. Once I thought about for a while I asked my mom if I could get an account. She was alright with it.

3)              What do you do outside of Wattpad? Hobbies?

. I go to school of course, umm.. I listen to music to get some more Idea's for a chapter of a story or for a new story. I don't know why, but I rarely hang out with friends.

4)              What are your inspirations for writing? Favorite authors outside Wattpad?

Music inspires me because I get like these crazy Idea's popping in my head at once for a way to turn it into a story. Beliebers on a facebook page I still admin inspired me to write. I wrote a fan fiction that like over 200 people loved. Looking back at it though, it could use some editing here and there. My favorite Author outside of wattpad is Sarah Dessen, I like a lot of teen fiction

 5)              Favorite authors on Wattpad?

My favorite Wattpad authors, Umm..@littlebitoflove,@IAmTheVoldemort, and@FishyKlyde who is one of my good friends. :)

6)              Do you get your character’s personality or life off your own? Which one is like you?

I get my characters from imagination, I think it's much for me to come up with characters of my own, no one wants to know about me. I'm kind of like Lexi from my new story 'Two Worlds Collide' in some way. We love hanging out with friends and we're always so happy.

7)              Do you want to make a career out of your writing?

I would love to become a published author some day, totally.

8)              What is the most random or sweetest thing a fan ever said to you?

A fan hasn't done much, but I love seeing readers comment on my Austin Mahone fan fiction saying how much they love it. I also love the fact that they vote for the story. Pretty much when they read, vote, or comment saying they love makes me smile.

9)              When did you start writing?

I started writing September of 2010!

10)            What would you like to say to your fans? 

Fans, thanks for reading my works. It makes me smile to see the reads on some of my writing I've. I love you all to Jupiter and back. I'd say the moon, but Jupiter is farther away from Earth. :)