Interview with Closet_Anarchist

Interview with Closet_Anarchist author of Stupid Cupid, I Didn't Know I'm a Rogue, and other novels.

1)      How did you find out about Wattpad?

I found about wattpad after my gay best friend told me about it. He showed me the website, and I've been hooked ever since. I liked it because I thought making a cover for a story was really cool.

2)      Did you ever think you would start writing on Wattpad?

At first, no. I didn't think I was good enough. However, after spending a couple of months reading, I decided to make an account and try posting a story, and my addiction started from there I guess. Never in a million years did I expect all of these people to read my stories.

3)      What do you do outside of Wattpad? Hobbies?

 I have been playing ice hockey since I was four years old. It's a huge part of my life, and I love it. I also do theater in my high school. I was a lead in the spring play last year, which is where I had my first onstage kiss. The guy was gay, but it was still fun!

4)      What are your inspirations for writing? Favorite authors outside Wattpad?

 Hmm... I guess I get a lot of inspiration for stories and such from songs and pictures. I am obsessed with listening to music, and I go on weheartit at least once a day to look at interesting pictures that might spark a story. My favorite authors outside of wattpad are JK Rowling (I'm a complete potterhead) and Lauren Oliver.

5)      Favorite authors on Wattpad?

My favorite authors on wattpad are chooseitwisely, jules130, and RainRibbon

6)      Do you get your character’s personality or life off your own? Which one is like you?

 I found that all of my main characters are extensions of myself. Reed, from Stupid Cupid, is probably the most like me. I also base a lot of characters partly off of people in my life. Like, Thomas, also from Stupid Cupid, is based off of my younger brother. However, also create characters that I would like to know, like Zephyr from Stupid Cupid.

7)      Do you want to make a career out of your writing?

 I absolutely want to have an author as my career. Writing is my passion, and being able to do it and make a living off of it is my dream, and has been since I started writing and really developing a love for it.

8)      What is the most random or sweetest thing a fan ever said to you?

Wow, that's hard. My fans are all sweet (and really freaking funny), so that's a difficult question. The sweetest thing someone has said is that they want to write like me when they grow up, which actually made me smile for an hour straight. The most random thing a fan told me was that I resembled Demi Lovato in an old profile picture, and I have never seen myself as that. I thought it was hilarious

9)      When did you start writing?

I remember that I started writing the summer before eighth grade. It's going to sound cheesy, but I woke up from this weird, fantasy dream, and just sat down at my computer and wrote it out. I showed it to a couple of friends, and after getting back some really positive feedback, I bought my first writing notebook. I guess the rest is history!

10)   What would you like to say to your fans?

My Lovely Fans,

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! It's been over a year and half since I started posting here on wattpad, and you have been so supportive! Without you, I wouldn't have gotten all the votes and comments that have made my days entertained and happy (man that's an awkward sentence). I love and appreciate you guys, and I hope that you will continue reading and taking this journey with me. Maybe someday, with your continued support, I'll be able to publish a novel!

THANK YOU!