Interview with LittleFighter97

Interview with LittleFighter97, author of 4 books including her most popular, My Stolen First Kiss, which has accumulated over 13 million reads.  Check out her profile in the external link! 

1.      How did you find out about Wattpad?

I found out about Wattpad through a friend.

2.      Did you ever think you would start writing on Wattpad?

I had always had an interest in writing but I never thought I would actually publish my stories for everyone to read, I eventually caved after a couple of months and decided to just give writing on Wattpad a go!

3.      What do you do outside of Wattpad? Hobbies?

I love going out with my friends and family, listening to music, reading and eating out at nice restaurants!

4.      What are your inspirations for writing? Favorite authors outside Wattpad?

I am inspired by things that happen to me and sometimes things I see on TV. Sometimes I think of an idea when I am listening to music. My favourite authors are Coleen Hoover and J.K Rowling, they are amazing!

5.      Favorite authors on Wattpad?

I have a lot of favourite authors on Wattpad but I especially love northbynorth, makeandoffer and farawayfromnowhere, their writing is beautiful.

6.      Do you get your character’s personality or life off your own? Which one is like you?

 I feel as if all of my characters have some of my personality traits. In my opinion the characters most like me are Jade, Edward and Lucy from My Stolen First Kiss.

7.      Do you want to make a career out of your writing?

That would be a dream come true but I doubt that my writing is good enough!

8.      What is the most random or sweetest thing a fan ever said to you?

A lot of my readers leave sweet comments that make me smile but I think the sweetest thing a fan has ever said to me is that my updates make her day, knowing that my writing makes someone happy is amazing!

9.      When did you start writing?

I think I started writing in primary school.

10.  What would you like to say to your fans?

Thank you to each and every one of you, you guys are amazing and I love you!