Bad boy next door ch.36

I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE BUT IF U DIDNT KNOW.. I STARTED ON A STORY CALLED "MY BULLY" GO CHECK IT OUT :)

(Short chapter)

*************************************

Chapter 36

"Lisa got her ass beat" Michael said smirking at me.

What!!!!

He actually had someone to go beat Lisa's ass! omg yes for some reason I'm so fucking happy..Im usually this sweet person that wouldn't wish anything on someone BUT this..I love it.

"Shut the fuck up!!!!!" I said loudly laughing out this is amazing.
"Haha Lisa got what she deserves" Michael said laughing..people looking at us like we're crazy but we don't care.
"I didn't think you would actually do it" I said shrugging, Michael looked at me and smirked.
"I'll do anything for our relationship especially if someone is trying to ruin it" he said finishing his cone. I smiled
"You...really did change" I said sounding slightly confused he look at me shyly smiled.
"I told you...i changed we I can back..but you changed me even more" he said.
"And how did I do that?" I asked biting the corner of my lip innocently.
"Well" he sigh.
"You made me feel things I never felt in my life..the way you never flirted with me before we were together, the way you talk to me, the shyness, your soft voice...i can go on and on Alyssa there's so many reasons why you changed me and how I love you" he chuckled shacking his head.
"You made me so soft" he said and we both laughed, to actually think about it Michael did become a little soft.
"A tiny bit" I said giggling at him while showing him my finger gesture, Michael raised his eyebrows like he's surprised.
"You supposed to lie!" Michael said and we both started laughing again...I missed this..this is what we used to do..we would hangout and talk and laugh sometimes he would say things to make me blush...I get so much butterfly's...nothing sexual at all..just talking.
"What are you thinking about" Michael smiled.
"Just..." I shook my head.
"We haven't done this in a while...hangout, talk and just laugh....we been doing a lot of fighting" I said looking down..thats all we do everything has been getting between us.
"I know..I've noticed and I really don't like that..I don't want you thinking being with me brings so much drama..i don't want you to get to that point that you don't wanna be with me" he said looking at me.
"(Sigh) I know Michael...but we need to change some things" I said grabbing his hands.
"Yes..starting off by trusting each other" he said looking into my eyes while picking up my hands and kissing both of them. I blushed.
"And communication, no secrets and control anger" I said.
"Yes etc" he chuckled. I rolled my eyes smirking at him then turned away looking at all the kids play at the play ground...about five minutes later I looked back his with him already looking at me, I blushed while biting the corner of my lip innocently.
"So...are you this big time mafia boss or something" I said starting a new conversation.
"No why would you ask that?" he asked laughing confused.
"Because..you could get ALL your friends to do anything...ANYTHING you tell them to do...and you have so many friends" I said.
"Noo...just.....loyal friends" he smirked.
"Mhmm" I giggled.

Moments later

"Have you ever thought about marriage" Michael said bluntly..my eyebrows raised, I hope he's not trying to marry me right now...we still have hella time.
"Umm in the future yea"
"How long is *the future*?" Michael asked.
"Well I'm 18...six years from now I suggested" I said
"Ok..." He smirked looking away, I tilt my head slightly to the side confused..then came to conclusions. I don't mind Michael being my husband in six years..i can see it. I smiled to myself.

"You said you want kids...how many do you want?" I asked suddenly. Michael smiled showing his teeth.
"I want three" he said looking at me.

"Ok.." I smirked and looked away.

We came a long way..the day I saw him in my window when he came back from juvenile I hated him..i didn't want nothing to do with him..I always saw him as the man whore that only wanted girls for what's in their panties. I never would have though he would be my mine..this faithful, sweet, charming, sexy, funny the most amazing guy ever..i never thought he would love someone like me.

We may fuss and fight but he will always be my

*Bad boy next door*

*************************************

THIS ONE IS EXTREMELY SHORT (I always say that lol) BUT THE NEXT ONE IS THE..... FINAL!!!!!!!!

YASSS GUYS THIS STORY IS FINALLY COMING TO A END..ITS BEEN SO FUN WRITING THIS AND I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE THIS BUT IT WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU GUYS TO REREAD.

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE SPECIAL... SO STAY TUNED

COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE AND FOLLOW.

(IGNORE THE MISTAKES PLZ)