Bad boy next door ch.7

HEY U GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY THERE BEEN SOME PROBLEMS IN MY PERSONAL LIFE...BUT ANYWAY HERE IS CHAPTER 7

************************

Chapter 7

Three months latter

So yea I know what you thinking...what's up with me and Michael, well Michael comes over to my house every day just to "chill" so he says...I don't know what it is but I want him to come over sometimes. We have nice convo's I stay laughing at him... But he alway make me blush and nervous I can never get used to him. I get nervous when he comes over. I don't know what to call him yet...a friend? I'm not sure...I guess I'm just his chill buddy I don't know. When I see him in public seems like everytime I go some where I see him. But anyway when I see him in public he always come up and speak to me...so I guess he's not embarrassed to be around me becuz I'm a nerd -_- whatever....Michael doesn't go to school he already has his G.E.D. so he's good (so lucky), for some reason everytime I'm around him I get this feeling I never gotten before..heart racing, hands sweating, shy sometimes, cheeks burning and when he touches me it's like he sends a shock wave through me...I have no idea what the heck is going on with me but it needs to stop.

"Please Alyssa everyone is gonna be there" Courtney whined

"I don't do parties Courtney you know that" I said sitting back on my bed...court been trying to get me to go to this party for thirty minutes now and I just refuse to go...I mean do you know what happens at these types of parties...drinking, loud music, sloppy people all over the place, maybe dugs, and sex... And I don't wanna be no part of that...I never did nothing like that before.

"Alyssa listen its bobby that we are talking about here we HAVE to go its mandatory" Courtney says " it's not mandatory court " "yes it is and we are going rather you like it or not you need to step out your comfort zone sometime ma'am"

I couldn't win...she got me...she held me hostage...she changed me completely as I looked in my full length mirror I didn't know what I was looking at. The girl that was in the mirror looked so beautiful...her black hair was curled and flowed down her back she has some high waisted leather tights that had cuts that can show her skin, she had on a half shirt on that stops at the top of her stomach...and wow look at those heals they are black and gold wedged heals her earrings are beautiful as well...this girl was amazing and to top that off she had beautiful make up on...she's so curvy...that girl was me..oh wow

As Courtney parked her car outside with the rest of the car outside Bobby's house...wow bobby house is hugeg

"Are you ready" court said to excitedly. Honestly I'm not ready I don't even wanna be here I'm so nervous. "Yea I guess" " ok let's go" she said smiling

Once we made it into the house there were red cups all over the floor along with empty beer bottles, vodka bottles, soda cans and paper towels etc. I was discussed with the smell of alcohol in the air... People were already drunk...this is gonna be a long night. " c'mon lets dance" Courtney screams over the loud music.

We been here for three hours and I'm so ready to go I can't stand to be here any longer I mean I did have a good time I danced with people that don't normally talk to me at school...well we walked in it seemed like everyone eyes were on us well me since I look like a whole different person they said I look so good I should show my curves more...I guess I can where better clothes then I do now that's the whole reason Courtney took me shopping at the first place.

"Well hello there" oh no...I know that voice anywhere why is he here...pfft of course it's a party he would be here he's at every major party. I turned around to find Michael leaned against the bar...omfg he looks so freakin sexy. He has on a plain black shirt on with white jeans with white high top Jordan's. his curly hair is pulled back into a pony tail with a SnapBack hat on...omg he has so much swag it's so damn sexy.