Bad boy next door ch.11

HI EVERYONE HERE IS CHAPTER 11...IM STILL KINDA SICK BUT I KNOW SOME OF YOU REALLY WANT ME TO UPLOAD THIS PART SO HERE IT IS ;)

***********************************

Chapter 11

"Long time no see princess" Michael say with humor is his voice, what the hell? Wow all this time he's been avoiding me that's what he comes up with. "Mm yea Michael" I say annoyed. "So what's up?" "What's up? how about you tell me..why have you been avoiding me Michael?" I asked all of a sudden angry. "Avoiding sounds a bit neglective how bout we use..hmm ignoring sounds nicer" Michael says will chuckling. Why the fuck does he find this so damn funny. "So this is funny to you? Disappearing without telling me what's going on?" I asked questioning him, I just don't understand. "I don't believe I have to explain myself to you but I do believe I can do whatever I please without Alyssa's permission" he says getting angry. "Michael I don't care what you do, the thing that got me all stirred up is that you been avoiding me...like I done something" "look I've been needing to be alone for a while to think" Michael said. "Michael?" "Yes?" He said "can you come over so we can talk face to face?" I asked "na I'm tired and I don't feel like it" he said. It's obvious he just don't want to come over because he doesn't wanna be around me..why? I don't have no fucking idea..ugh what's happening to me, I never swear like that until I met Michael.."ugh Michael c'mon!!!" I said screaming at him. "Alright damn" he said hanging up.

"So what's going on michael?" I said while siting on my bed and Michael standing a few feet in front of me. "I'm doing me" he said. "What the fuck does that mean" "it means what I said" he say while looking down. "Ok I see..you just gonna up and leave and fucking avoid me huh" "Alyssa I can do what the fuck a wanna do I don't have to be around you 24/7 all the time I need my space" he said...what the hell? What is this coming from? He's so damn...ughh... That alright tho it's whatever "you know what your right we don't have to hang out all the time but you fail to realize that YOU the one always climbing into my window unexpected, YOU the one calling me in the middle of the night, YOU the one that always wanna chill, and YOU the one that never left me alone...so don't give me that bullshit about giving you some *space* when YOU was the one suffocating ME" I said looking at him and fucking angry as hell. I can't believe he said that who the hell do he think he is...making it like its me that's all over him, hell no...ugh omg I've never been so upset.

He looks at the floor like he's trying to come up with something to say. It stays quiet for a few more seconds until I said something again. "So...what's up what's going on" I said and he says "I don't have to explain myself to you..you not my girlfriend" that actually took a blow to the heart no we not together but the way he said that with so much hate in his voice...it kinda hurt. It go's quiet again then I spoke. "Your right I'm not your girlfriend, so why am I worrying bout it right?" I asked annoyed. "Exactly I don't need your concern and why should you even care huh looks like you been busy enjoying your new friend that's been coming around lately" he said with more hate. Oh he must be talking about josh. "Hm josh you say" I said leaning back on my hands and crossing my legs smirking. "Mm that's his name?..wow" he said shaking his head. "Yes that's his name and we been hanging out" I said..he shook is head again chuckling looking at me. "See you don't need me you already have someone coming around all the time taking my place" he said. "What do you want me to do Michael, you the one that's been avoiding me..and he was so nicely to come up to me and speak a few weeks ago and ever since then we been friends........you been gone for almost a month ignoring basically being rude to me for whatever reason and all of a sudden you call like none of that ever happened" I said....."whatever Alyssa" he say annoyed "Michael why won't you just tell me what's going on? Why have you been avoiding me? Did I do something wrong? What did I do? Whatever it is I'm sorry!!" I said on the verge of tears. I can't believe I'm bout to cry and it's because of him.

His face soften but he still stood in the same spot. "Alyssa look...I've been doing me and if I wanna be away from you then I will I don't need to explain myself to you I am my own person" He said. "Are you not telling me something?" "Alyssa right now I just need you to leave me alone" Michael said. My eyes widen from confusion and surprise. What did I do to him? Am I really that bad? "Michael what did I do" I say with my voice slightly shaky and my eyes teary. "Please just tell me Michael" "Alyssa I just need to be alone right now" He said. "But you been alone for almost a month now, how much time do you need?" I asked. "DAMN IT ALYSSA JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" Michael said yelling at me. I've never seen him so angry before, why is he doing this to me I've done nothing wrong. Fine he wants me to leave him alone then I will.

I stare at him with wide teary eyes. We just stay quiet for a little while calming out nerves down then I broke the silence. "Fine" I said quietly. "What?" He said. "I said fine Michael...you want me to leave you alone then I will" he sigh rubbing the back of his neck. "Alyssa I'm sorry" "don't be" I said. "I just need some time to think...there's to much on my mind" he said looking down. "Like what?" I asked "just stuff....look I need to go" he said walking to the window. "Michael wait" I said walking to him. "I'm sorry" "for what?" He asked "about all of this....I was just hoping to get some answers to why you was ignoring me and it turned out being a fight. "Yea it's fine" he said climbing out the window. "Michael you not gonna give me a hug at least" I said pouting my lips. He chuckled. "Come here princess" he said...I smiled and walked over to him. We hugged but it lasted longer then I expect. When we slightly pulled away we both stared into each others eyes. His eyes are so beautiful and so intense but I can't find myself to look away I feel something in my stomach and my heart is beating so fast. I looked at his lips and they look so soft and inviting, then he looks at mine the same way then suddenly I see his head coming closer to mine...omg is this really happening shit omg Alyssa he is not gonna do what I'm think he's gonna do. When our lips are just a centimeter away he stops..damn it. "Alyssa I really need to go right now" he said while letting me go. He look into my eyes again then turned around and climbed out the window shutting it close. I watch him climb the tree and back into his window and also closing his and closing his curtain.

Did this really go down? Ugh this is to much for me to handle. What's going on with me why do I feel like I just been hit in the head by a rock? I don't know if I can deny how I'm feeling anymore it obvious that my feelings for Michael are growing and I can't stop them. I wish I didn't tho because I know I'm the only one feeling this way. Not even in my dreams Michael had feelings for me...but what was that then...when we almost kissed. Omg this is making my head hurt.

I laid back down in my bed and turned my lamp off on my dresser. I'm now just laying here thinking about him. Wish I could just take my feelings and throw them out the window. I hate this so much it makes me wanna cry and then on top of that he wants me to leave him alone. "What is wrong with me" I said to myself while a tear roles down my cheek. Right now all I can do is cry myself to sleep and that's just what I did.

Life sucks

***********************************

OOOOH LAWD THAT WAS SOMETHING CRAZY RIGHT LOL

THERE IS YOUR CHAPTER 11 WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK...WHY IS MICHAEL ACTING LIKE THIS, WHY IS HE BASICALLY RUNNING FROM HER? IS HE ALSO RUNNING FROM HIS FEELINGS? TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS PART...COMMENT PLZZ VOTE AND SHARE. I NEED YOU GUYS SUPORT. C'MON TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS. :)

(IGNORE THE MISTAKES PLZZ)