Bad boy next door ch.17

HI EVERYONE 👋 OK SO I KNOW Y'ALL ARE WAITING FOR WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN..OH AND SORRY ABOUT THE CLIFFHANGER!! HAHA OK OK HERE IS CHAPTER 17 ;)

************************************

Chapter 17

Josh looked at me shocked, oh shit this is NOT how it supposed to turn out. "Is this true Alyssa" josh said pissed. "Josh I-" I was cut off by Michael. "Pfft yes dipshit it's true" Michael says angrily, josh glared at Michael looking back at me. "Alyssa" josh said with his teeth gritted. "Um...uh....i-it was only a kiss" I said stuttering clearly scared right now hoping they won't tear each other heads off. "Hm wow only a kiss huh?" Josh questioned me. "I don't believe friends kiss friends Alyssa" "well these friends do" Michael said quoting *these* as in me and him. "And believe me bro it WILL happen again" Michael said stepping closer to him, they are now face to face. Omg this can't be happening one of them has to leave.

But before I know it josh punches Michael in the face making Michael stumble back a little. I scream in terror scared that knowing Michael is not gonna let that slide. Michael stood there for a second with his head down, he picks his hand up and touched the side of his eyebrow to see if it's bleeding and it was a little. Michael looked up at josh with humor in his eyes..it's surprises me but scare me at the same time because I know Michael isn't gonna just let that go. Michael slowly walked up to josh, and josh backed up a little with that *oh shit* look on his face. "Bad idea bro" and with that Michael drew back his fist and punched josh hard in the nose, I gasp loudly. Josh fell on the floor with blood pouring out his nose. "Omg" i said walking to josh about to help him up but Michael put his arm out blocking me. "You better get the fuck up outta here before I kick your ass" he said through gritted teeth, josh looked at me and hurried standing up. "I'm sorry" I whispered to him, he looked at me pissed with blood dripping to his shirt. "Don't be....because we're done....I hope you two are happy" Josh said looking at the both of us. "Trust me I'm sure am" Michael said smirking, josh look at me and shook his head then walked at my room and out the house. Once I heard his car leave I looked at Michael upset.

"What the fuck was that all about" I said walking up to him. "Pfft don't give me that shit you saw that little bitch punch me first" he said sitting down on my bed. I sit down next to him just looking. "Why are you staring at me?" Michael said annoyed rolling his eyes. "You know you just caused me and josh relationship right" I said to him. "No YOU cause you guys relationship" his also said. "Why the hell would you tell him that" "why the fuck not huh? you wanna keep this a secret and cause more problems? You can't have both of us Alyssa this isn't twilight" he said angrily, I looked at him pissed off to the max...but I said something I quickly regretted. "How the fuck you know I wanted you in the first place" I said, he looked at me shocked and pissed at the same time. He kept quiet for a second until I said something. "Michael I didn't me-" Michael cut me off. "No I get it" he said standing up, I quickly stood up too...he can't leave I didn't mean it and I don't want him not talking to me like he did before. God knows I want him to stay. "Michael wait" I said pulling his arm, he turned around looking at me. "What Alyssa" "I'm sorry please don't leave I didn't mean that" I said begging him. "No it's true...you never said you wanted to be with me so why am I waisting my time" "please Michael don't go" I whispered to him, I'm now just inches away from him. He looks at me with now dark eyes, with a shade of lust in them. ".....Alyssa" he whispers back. "Please Michael" I whimper sexily just to get to him. He looked at me with now fully dark lustful eyes. "Oh. my. god." He said sexily low through gritted teeth....dammit that was sexy, now I want him "I can't I really need to go" he said backing up, I grabbed him and pulled him real close to me...god I want him "Please stay Michael...stay the night with me I need you" I whispered. He looked at me for a second with dark eyes. "Alyssa if I stay with you tonight you won't be a virgin anymore by the morning" he said. I looked at him and bite my lip. "Ooh Alyssa don't do that, it so distracting" he said. I slowly let go of my lip, he looked at it like he wants to bite it himself. He looked back into my eyes with so much desire. "Stay please I need you" I said "how do you need me princess?" He asked gently grabbing my waist. "I need you to lay with me I don't wanna sleep alone tonight" I said to him. "No Alyssa, I can't do that...you don't know how bad I want it right now and laying with you isn't gonna help" he said running his hand through his hair. "Mmm Michael i'll let you do what ever you want to me" I said in a moany whimper. "Oh my god...no you not ready not now" "please Michael just lay with me till i fall asleep" I'm not go keep begging like this.

Michael looked at me for a second with so much lust in his eyes. I looked at his lips wanting to his kiss him, I gently put my hand on his neck telling him I want him to kiss me and he got the message and leaned in and so did I.

Finally our lips touched, ugh god his lips feel so good against mine it so damn soft. His lips moving slowly against mines. Sucking and biting, he pushes his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues are slowly dancing against each other as my arm snake around his neck while my other hand in his hair. This last for about two minutes.

Michael slowly pulled away breathing heavy as I am. ".....I have to go...." He said gently pulling my arms from around his neck. This time I don't beg him to stay. "(Sigh) I wish you would stay with me but I guess you can go" I said with a hint of annoyance. "I can't alyssa...god you just don't know how much I want you right now...and *cuddling* is not what's gonna happen tonight" "fine" I said "ok i'll come over tomorrow" he said walking to the window and opening it climbing out. "I want you to stay" I said pouting. "I'll see you tomorrow" he said then closed my window.

Ugh guys

************************************

DAMN IT MICHAEL U SEXY FUCKER LOL

OH WOW WAS THAT CRAZY OR WHAT JEEZ...OK YOU GUYS THERE IS YOUR CH.17 I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

I GOTTEN SOME REAL LOVELY COMMENT ON MY LAST CHAPTER AND I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME IT REALY MOTIVATES ME TO WRITE MORE FOR YOU GUYS...KEEP THEM COMING AND TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW YOU FEEL ABOUT.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. I LOVE YOU ❤

COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE AND FOLLOW

(IGNORE THE MISTAKES PLZ)