Bad boy next door ch. 18

HEY EVERYONE SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY I HAVE SOME PERSONAL PROBLEMS GOING ON RIGHT NOW BUT I'LL DO THIS FOR YOU :)

************************************

Chapter 18

"Michael is that weed you have there?" I said annoyed. "well of course" he said smirking at me while lighting it up. "ugh why do people smoke that stuff it has to be bad for you" I said rolling my eyes. "girl weed is a plant if it was so bad for you it would be killing a lot more people....like cigarettes now that you should be worried about" he said while taking a drag. I rolled my eyes at him again. "weed is worst" "please Alyssa Im not about to get into this right now let me enjoy myself" Michael say taking another drag he blew the smoke my way making me cough. "ugh Michael stop that stuff stinks" I said waving my hands in front of me trying to get the smoke away from me. "if you don't like it go home" he said simply gesturing his hand toward the window. "do your mom know you smoke weed" "yes what doesn't she know" he said while taking another drag and blew it the other way away for me...now I see why he has the window open. "I thought you would stop" I said "I don't smoke all the time...only when I'm stressed out" "why are you so stressed" I said sitting by him. Michael takes two more drags than put it out. "all this shit with you" He said sitting back, I look back at him confused. "What did I do" "(sigh) the boyfriend thing, me not talking to you which was real hard I stayed watching you though...um me holding back my love for you...just a lot Alyssa" Michael say shaking his head.

"And you wanna know what else is stressing me out?" he said "what?" "you not telling me you love me too" he said. I looked at him shocked not knowing what to say...how can I tell him that if I'm not really sure, I mean yea I really like him but I don't know about love.....do I love him?, I mean my feelings are growing by the day.

"Um I don't know Michael" I said, Michael rolled his eyes. "hmm you don't know? didn't look like it when you wanted me to stay the night with you the other day (scoff) you even kissed me, wanting me and now you sitting here saying you don't have no feelings at all" he said getting angry, I looked at his shocked and speechless..wow I just I don't know. "Michael I really like you a lot" I said facing him. "But I love you Alyssa" he said getting closer. "I never felt this before and knowing you don't love me tears me apart" he said. "Michael you can't push love on top of me" I said I mean c'mon we not even together. "I know...and I'm not ok it's just I told you I loved you and you act like you just wanna be friends...if you do just tell me" he said. "Michael I like you more then a friend...but I just need time to think about all this it's so sudden" "how much time because I really wanna be with you but if you wanna be friends you need to tell me that so we can be...i don't wanna be lead on Alyssa" he said "Im not leading you on okay..." "(scoff) seems like it, you kissing me and wanting me to stay with you but didn't decide to be with me" he said rolling he eyes.

We sit here talking and enjoying each other company until his mom came in the room. "Mich- " she pauses. "Michael what's that smell and who is she?" Michael's mom say looking at me and then him. "mother it's nothing and this is Alyssa" I waved shyly at her and she smiled, wow I see where Michael get his looks from, she's so pretty. "hi honey" she said "hi" I say shy as hell I mean this is Michael's mom we talking about, she smiled again then looked at Michael. "Michael dinner is ready...Alyssa would you like to join us?" Michael's mother said. "um-" Michael cuts me off before I could objected. "Of course she would join....right Alyssa" Michael said smirking, I looked at him shocked then at his mother. "um yea, yea that would be nice" I said with a fake smile. "great come on down" she said leaving and closing the door. "Michael!! What the hell? I don't know your family" "We'll it's a good time right now...plus it's just my mom and dad, come" he said pulling my hand so I could get up.

We all are talking and laughing having okay time. but Michael seems like he can't keep his hands off me and his eyes off me. I mean c'mon Michael Im in front of your parents. I leaned over at him. "Michael stop" I said quietly so his parents can hear us. he slid his hand higher up my leg and squeezed really hard making me jump. "Alyssa are you ok?" said Michael's mom. "um yes just caught a chill" I said giving her a fake smile. Michael looked at me smirking, ugh he finds this so funny.

He slid his hand higher till it was almost touching me...there...i flinched a little bit but not to much for his parents to see. I moved his hand and took a drink of my water, he leaned into me. "c'mon girl you know you want me to touch that pussy" Michael whispered in my ear sexily. My eyes widen and I spit water all over the table. Michael's parents looked at me with shock. "sweetie are you sure you ok?" Michael's dad said to me. "um no i should get going its getting late" i said getting up, they got up to and hugged me goodbye. I left because I was so embarrassed.

I'm in my room now and pissed the hell off, I can't believe he said that to me while we were with his parents and then I spit all over the place...omg what the fuck?

Two hours later

"Alyssa I'm sorry ok" Michael say with a grin spread across his face. "Michael this isn't funny" I said pouting "c'mon it was a little" he said "whatever leave I need to take a shower" I said pushing him to the window, he kissed me on the cheek then left.

After I took care of my Business, I lied down drifting out to sleep thinking about Michael.....

***********************************

OK I KNOW THIS IS REALLY SHORT AND YES IT KINDA RUSHED, BUT IM SOOO SORRY THERE IS A LOT GOING ON.

BUT I JUST WANTED TO PUT THIS OUT FOR YOU SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT SO LONG BUT I PROMISE TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

KEEP THE COMMENTS COMING YOU GUYS I LOVE THEM SO MUCH THEY GET ME SO EXCITED LOL

COMMENT,VOTE,SHARE,FOLLOW

(IGNORE THE MISTAKES PLZ)