Bad boy next door ch.10

HEY YOU GUYS IM SORRY FOR THE DELAY...THIS TIME I HAVE NO EXCUSE..I WAS BEING LAZY (sorry) BUT HERE IS CHAPTER 10 IM GOING TO KEEP THIS SHORT BECAUSE IM REALLY SICK..I DON'T EVEN SUPPOSE TO BE WRITING RIGHT NOW...I FEEL LIKE IM LETTING YOU DOWN..AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO FEEL THAT WAY SO HERE YOU GO! :)

*********************************

Chapter 10

I told myself I was gonna call Michael...but am I ready? I told myself that three weeks ago...yea i know what your thinking, why so long, well I was kinda waiting on Michael to actually show up but he didn't. I would worry about him but I didn't really need to, seeing him in his room sometimes told me he wasn't dead so why worry. But I can't help but wonder why he's been avoiding me what have I've done. I tried waving at him but he wouldn't wave back and just walk away. Whatever I've been hanging with josh lately and he's been keeping me company and keeping my mind off Michael. Josh is a really cool guy but I just really want to know what's up with Michael. But not right now, because josh is coming and he'll be here any minute.

As I was brushing my hair I heard the door bell ring, that must be josh. I ran down stairs to open the door to find him standing there waiting. Ugh why does he have to look so good..not as good as Michael but he still looks good. He just have on a simple outfit black tight shirt to show off his muscles, dark loose blue jeans and some grey and white Jordan's. He looks nice.

"Are you gonna let me in or stay out here and continue to check me out" josh say smirking, so embarrassing. "Um no come in sorry"

We went up stairs to my room, no this haven't been the first time for him to be in here. We been hanging a lot together. "For some reason everytime I come in your room it feels like the first time" josh say chuckling "really why?" I asked "I don't know, I come in and look around like this is the first time being here" he say sitting on the bing bag next to my bed. He's been sitting there ever since he started coming over, I would of told him not to sit there..why because Michael sits there. But I didn't because Michael doesn't own my bing bag, I do. Ugh Alyssa focus stop thinking about him it's obvious that he's not thinking bout you.

"Alyssa are you ok?" Josh asked "um yes I'm fine why you asked?" I said with a fake smile. "Because you look distracted" "no I'm fine...so you wanna talk or do something today?" I asked "um well lets just talk, chill out today" " ok sure"

So that's what we did, we talked I swear you can hold a conversation with this boy you can never have that awkward silence with him but when we are quiet for a minute it isn't awkward it's just.....I don't know, nice I guess. But we talked about everything and laughed about everything and went to some personal stuff like how his dad died and how his mother raised him by herself. He had a tough child hood but it seems like he got his life on track. His mother is now a millionaire and they moved down here. This neighborhood is full of rich folks nothing but mansions here. My mom and dad are millionaires they own Pepsi cola. My best friend Courtney parents own some other huge company. We not famous, don't want to be..we try to be a normal family, but yea enough of that.

"But yea she was a slut and I should of saw that coming" he said shaking his head. "She's not worth it" I said "of course she's not I wasn't even hurt, we were together for a week so I didn't care" "good no one wants a hoe" I said, he smiled and shook his head. "Can I ask you something?" Josh asked "sure what's up" I said..and he asked *that* question that embarrassing question. "Are you a virgin?" He asked...I stared at the floor not able to move. In today's society being virgin isn't a good thing people look at you funny, people talk about you, people sometimes all a sudden don't wanna be around you so telling people I'm a virgin isn't that easy. "I'm sorry I didn't know it bothered you that much" he said coming closer sitting on the bed with me. "No no it's ok...yea I'm a virgin" ugh now he's gonna think I'm some scary little girl...damn it.

He smiled at me...he didn't look at me crazy, he didn't judge me he didn't walk out.

"Do you know how relieved I am" josh said smiling. "Wait what?" I'm so confused. "I'm happy your a virgin, I honestly didn't think virgins exist, that tells me your different, your not like other girls, your pure and I love that about you...but then I know you might be ready" wow how can he say this..I mean how can he figure me out. He chuckled. "You kinda easy to read" that makes since. "Anyway didn't you drop out of school or something?" I asked, I had to change the subject it was getting very uncomfortable..like he knew I didn't feel right talking bout that he didn't push the subject. "No girl do you know how old i am I've graduated two years ago I'm twenty" oh wow why didn't I asked sooner. "Sorry I forgot to asked" I said giggling. "I know how old you are though" he shook his head. "That's a damn shame" he also said chuckling. I laughed a little..oh I'm eighteen if you for got.

We talked some more for another hour and it was starting to get late and he had to leave. I had a good time with him but for some reason Michael was at the back of my mind and I hated it.

"I had fun talking to you today" josh say smiling. I smiled at him I love his smile its beautiful but not as beautiful as Michael's. "me too" I said "well I need to go before my mom have a cow, I swear she still treats me like I'm twelve" he say shaking his head as I giggled at him. "Ok well I'll see you soon...oh let me walk you to the door" we both got up and went down stairs, geez he has a sexy walk but not sexy as Michael's. Ugh damn it Alyssa stop comparing them, I sigh and ran my fingers through my hair I seriously need to get it together. When we got to the door we hugged and said our goodbyes. I shut the door and looked at my phone to check the time and it's nine thirty at night.

I ran back up stairs and back to my room. Took a long shower washing my hair and just thinking I'm frustrated to much on my mind and it's because of Michael ugh. I finally gotten out the shower, closed the certain and put my pj's on. Not really tired I got on Facebook and talked to a few people for couple of hours. When I looked at the time on my phone it was now eleven at night. Geez time is flying. I put my computer up on my desk by my tv, turn off my lamp and lied down.

What's wrong with me? Why am I feeling this way? Michael obviously living his life and isn't worrying about me so why should I worry about him. It just isn't right for him to just stop talking to me without telling me what's going on. I try calling his name outside my window but acts like I'm not there...I know he can hear me our house is close enough. I know what you thinking "why you worrying bout him he's not doing the same with you" well I'm sorry I can't help but feel bad. I'm confused and I wants some answers it been almost a month........ugh I don't fucking know what the hell is wrong with me I shouldn't care.

As I lied my head down on my pillow I thought about josh. He's the one that's been here he such a good guy I don't know why he doesn't have a girlfriend he's really cute. I giggled at the thought when he asked if I was a virgin...well his reaction. I like josh he's not the one to take things to far.

I turned on my side and started to close eye but disturbed by my phone ringing. I reach on the dresser to grab my phone and pressed answer without checking to see who it is I put the phone to my ear. After saying hello I get a response back from the other end, I can't believe my ears that sweet voice that I've been yearning to hear for almost a mouth.

"Long time no see princess"

***********************************

OOOOH SNAP PEOPLE IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN (Kevin hart voice) LOL

OMG HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE CHAPTER??? DO YOU LIKE IT??? WHAT YOU THINK ALYSSA IS GOING TO REACT.....IM SORRY ITS KINDA SHORT IM SICK AF...BUT LEAVE ME COMMENTS, VOTE AND SHARE PLZZ YOU GUYS...I HAVE A BUNCH OF GHOST READERS I NEED Y'ALL TO SUPORT ME...I REALLY THINK YOU GUYS DON'T LIKE MY STORY AND IT'S MAKING ME SAD :'( PLZ GIVE ME SOME LOVE. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK :) HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS STORY...GO CHECK OUT MY POEM AND MY FACEBOOK CRUSH ON MY PAGE. C'MON YOU GUYS GIVE ME SOME LOVE :) FOLLOW ME, VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE :) PLZZ

(OH PLZZ IGNORE THE MISTAKES)