Bad boy next door ch.23

HEY EVERYONE...IM STILL GOING THROUGH SOME STUFF BUT IM GONNA TRY TO GET THIS OUT FOR YOU GUYS...SO HERE IS CH. 23

*************************************

Chapter 23

One week later

"AAAAH YES OMG OMG OMG YOU DID IT YOU FINALLY DID IT I CANT BELIEVE THIS" Courtney say screaming in excitement, she never wants to be quite at night time for some reason.
"Court shut the fuck up before you wake up everyone" I said through gritted teeth.
"I'm sorry but about time you had sex I was starting to think you were waiting for marriage" she said shaking her head. Court had sex many times, she's not a slut but let's just say she love sex, and I see why...it feels amazing.
"You need to tell me everything, every detail, how did it feel, was it great, did it feel good...did you cum" she said getting closer to me grabbing my hands. Omg she can get so blunt and just say things it still takes me off guard "court omg now why would I tell you those things" I said looking at her with a surprised look.
"Because I'm your best friend Alyssa" she said looking at me seriously.
"(Sigh) it was so good court...i never knew sex felt like that...why didn't you tell me it felt like that Courtney" I said poking at her four head.
"I did tell you, I told you all the time but you always pushed the subject away" she said looking at me.
"Is he big Alyssa please tell me"
She said getting even more excited. Then all of a sudden I hear Michael's voice coming from the window.

"Now is that any of your damn business Courtney" Michael say annoyed. Me and court jump slightly frightened from Michael sudden appearance.
"Goddamn it Michael you scared the shit outta me" I said breathing heavy holding my chest, I forgot I left the window open.
"Well baby if only your window was closed...i could have been some stranger and killed both of you" he said climbing in and closing the window.
"I was getting some fresh air" I said walking up to him and kissing him on his soft lovely lips.
"Aww omg" court said in the background.
" So what are you girls doing other then talking about sex" Michael said sitting down while pulling me on his lap.
"Talking about sex" me and court both said at the same time, we looked at each other then burst out laughing.
"You two are disgusting" Michael said chuckling.
"Oh shut up Michael don't even go there" I said laughing while I playfully hit his chest. he grabbed my hand and kissed it. I looked down at him and smiled.
"You guys are so adorable" court said with a dreamy face.

Two hours later

"Am I hurting your legs I've been sitting on you for two hours" I said running my fingers through Michael soft curls.
"Baby your light as a feather" Michael say kissing my check.
"Yea she acts like she's fat or something" court said rolling her eyes
"I do not think I'm fat court" I said looking at her.
"Whatever, hey do you have some new movies?" she asked standing up.
"Actually yea my dad bought some yesterday"
"Cool I'm going down stairs bye" she said then walked out the room.

"Now that we are alone" Michael said smirking kissing my neck.
"Hold on there tiger" I said pushing his head back looking at him, he looked at me confused.
"What" he said
"We need to talk" I said turning my body around so I can face him stratling him. He put his hands on my hips.
"Girl we been talking for two hours"
"But we need to talk some more" I said folding my arms.
"(Sigh) find about what?" he asked
"Where were you last week...you never came back until the next day" I said looking at him.
"I told you I had to take care of some business" he said
"Michael what business do you have to take care of that you can't tell me?" I ask getting frustrated.
"Didn't I said that it does not concern you before" he said also getting frustrated.
"Is it bad?" I ask squinting my eyes. He kept quiet for a second.
"No" he simply said.
"So why can't you tell me!?!" I ask raising my voice.
"It's none of you damn business" he said also raising his voice. I quickly got off him and stood up.
"I'm your fucking girlfriend and I should know what's going on" I said now yelling at him. He looked at him for a full minute not saying anything.
"Tell me Michael because now I feel like your hiding something" I said folding my arm.
"I'm not hiding anything" he said
"Don't lie to me" I said through gritted teeth.
"We just got into this relationship Michael and you already keeping things from me" I said real low...thats when you know I'm angry.
"I'm.not.keeping.nothing.from.you" Michael said getting up and now in my face.
"Your in my face like you gonna do something Michael" I said with obvious attitude.
"Oh I'm pretty sure you would love what I have in mind" he said cocking one eyebrow up.
"Right now is not the time"
"Look Alyssa I'm done with this convo" he said then sat back down.
"Were there females there" I asked. Michael kept quiet.
"Wow" I said shaking my head.
"Nothing happened" he said softly getting up and walking to me.
"How can I believe that if you don't wanna tell me anything" I said looking up at him while his arms wrapping around me.
"Do you trust me?" Michael asked. I kept quiet
"You don't...how can we be together without trust" he said. I looked up at him confused.
"How can we be together if we keeping secrets" I said getting mad all over again. He just looks at me.
"Thought so" I said shaking my head
"I feel like I don't need to tell you where I been or who I been with because that's my business" he said
"MICHAEL I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND" I said yelling at him, like what the fuck? what is it that he can't tell me.
"I KNOW THAT" He yelled back
"......What if I told you I needed to take care of some business and you are not allowed to know where I been and who I been with.. and what if it was with a bunch of guys...you would go world war three on me and search every guy and kill them" I said pissed the hell off. He didn't say anything knowing how true it is. He looked at me with now guilty eyes.
"Baby I'm sorr-" I cut him before he said the rest.
"No...Michael please leave..i need some time away from you" I said looking down.
"Alyssa" he said softly lowering his head onto mine.
"Leave" I said through gritting teeth. He let go of me and walked to the window.
"I'll be back tomorrow Alyssa" he said looking at me, I could not look at him all I could do was look at the floor.
"Whatever Michael.." I said, he sigh then opening the window stepping out.
"Michael" I said calling him
"Yes" he said quickly

"So god help me" I said through gritted teeth

"If I find out that you been doing bad things...or messing around with some female" I stopped then close my eyes, I opened them once again then looked at him.
"We are over..you got that" I said clenching my fist. He looked me with so much guilt in his eyes. then nodded.
"Now leave" I said looking at him with fire in my eyes.

With that he left

*************************************

OOOOH SHIT LOL THAT WAS CRAYYY ;)

IM SORRY BOUT THE LAST CHAPTER IT WAS SO SHORT AND BORING AND I DIDNT GET NOO FEED BACK WHATSOEVER SO I KNOW YOU GUYS DIDNT ENJOY THAT ;( IM SORRY..I HOPE THIS MADE UP FOR IT THOUGH.

YOU GUYS WHAT TO YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER...DO YOU THINK MICHAEL DID SOME STUFF HE CAUSE TO MESS UP HIS RELATIONSHIP FOR GOOD? COMMENT TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK...COMMENT PLZZZ!!!
LOVE YA ❤️

COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE AND FOLLOW ;)

(IGNORE THE MISTAKES PLZ)