Bad boy next door ch.21

HII!!! LOL IF YOU GUYS LIKED MY LAST CHAPTER YOU WILL LOVE THIS ONE MY LITTLE PERVIES...SO SIT BACK RELAX AND ENJOY ;)

*************************************

Chapter 21

"Michael make love to me..please" I moaned. I really want him, I've been having this desire for him for a while now and I just want him to take me.
"Alyssa as much as I want to do that with you, I can't" he said looking at me with lust filled eyes, and I can't believe it...as much as Michael love sex he turns me down, what am I not attractive to him or something.
"Why not" I said disappointed
"Because Alyssa this is way to soon, I mean you just said yes to being my girlfriend and now all of sudden you wanna have sex?" Michael said confused.
"I know, I know it's real soon but Michael I've been wanting it for a long time and now I feel like it's the right time" I said biting my lip, Michael stared at it like he wants to bit it too.
"Stop that's distracting" he pulling at my lip so I can release it.
"C'mon Michael I've been so ready for you" I said pulling him down kissing his soft lovely lips, he pulled away looking at me with so much passion and desire burning through his beautiful eyes..he looks so good.
"Oh girl...you making this so hard for me" he breathed, he pushed his hips into mine so I can get a feel of his bulge through his black jeans and omg it feels so BIG and hard I didn't know Michael to have it like that. He slowly start to grind into me rocking his hip rubbing his bulge on my core. Mmm just him doing that feels so good I could imagine how it feels if he was in me...i bet it's heaven.
"You feel that" he breathed, he's so close to my face I can feel his breath on me.
"Yeah" I moaned while biting my lip.
"This is what you do to me" he said while lowing his head to kiss on my neck, I reach up to run my hand through his hair while my eyes are closed, damn my body is calling out for him.
"Michael please...i really want you, let me have it please" I whimpered , I'm throbbing for him.
"Oh Alyssa...oh girl...you one naughty virgin I tell ya" he said shaking his head while squeezing his eyes shut trying control himself.
"Mm you have no idea" I said looking at him with desire.
"What are you waiting for Michael" I said to him.
"I don't want you to regret this Alyssa" he said shaking his head.
"Will you give me any reason to regret it Michael?" I said looking at him.
"No" he said simply
"Then let me have it" I said while wrapping my legs around his waist
"Are you sure Alyssa?" he asked
"Yes Mikey" I moaned out. And with that he crashed his lips into mine.

Right now we are tonguing each other down, I never wanted someone so bad in my life my core is literally aching I really need him I can't wait no longer. Michael is kissing me on my neck while rubbing all over my body, god I love the way his hands feel on me. He kiss me from my neck to my collar bone to my chest, ooh his lips feels nice on my skin. He lifts his head up to take off my shirt and my pants, once he did he looks down at me biting his lip.
"Jesus you look like one of them video girls on those hip hop video's" he said rubbing my inner thighs.
"Um is that a good thing" I said not sure of how I feel about that.
"Mm it's very good you look beautiful princess" he said standing up and taking off his shirt, (sigh) oh boy I'm gonna pass out I see why he work out so much he looks so damn good I can't even describe it. He climb back on me and I put my hands on his chest feeling on his muscles. His chest is so hard and smooth.
"You look so good Michael" I whispered. He smirked and leaned down to kiss my lips, he moved from my lips to my neck, then start giving my size 34D breast light kisses I moaned while he give me light bites, he took my bra off and through it on the floor he raised his head up a little to look at them
"Oh princess" he lowered his head putting one of my nipples in his mouth softly sucking and lightly biting them, he moved to the other one and gave it the same treatment, I arched my back moaning out to him.
"Oooh Michael" he moved down giving me kisses down my stomach and liking around my navel, I bit my lip while running my hand through his hair. He stopes just at my panties, he looked up at me and gave me a devilish smirk. He suddenly grabbed my panties and slowly pulled them down my legs and onto the floor. I am now naked in front of him and for some odd reason I'm not even embarrassed or nervous he makes me feel so comfortable. He put his hands on my knees and spread my legs open to he could get a better view.
"You got the most pretties little cunt I ever seen" he said looking down at it while liking his lips.
"So wet" he said then the next thing I know I feel his tongue slowly sliding down my slit, I gasp at the sensation I never though he would do this it took me by surprise. I grabbed his hair moaned.
"Michael omg" I said spreading my legs out more and lift my hips up a little so I could be in his mouth more.

He's liking and sucking on my clit, sending so much pleasure I can't doing anything but moan out. He lifts his head then wipe my juices from his mouth.
"You taste so sweet princess..sweeter then candy" he said in a low husky voice while coming up to kiss me, I could taste myself on his tongue. he moved his hand down to my core and start rubbing my clit, I bit my lip looking at him with so much lust in my eyes.
"You look so damn good when you want it Alyssa" he said biting his lip. suddenly I feel his index and ring fingers push inside me, I flinch do to sudden pain.
"Ow Michael"
"I'm sorry I'm just trying to open you up before the main thing" he said pushing his fingers in further. Pain shoot through me again and I flinched but after at while of him pushing his fingers in and out of me and it starts feeling so good, he start doing a come here motion hitting my g-spot, pure pleasure start waving through my body.
"Oooh Michael" I moaned out to him when he start doing it faster. Suddenly I get this strong sensation approaching but don't know what it is and it scared me.
"Michael stop please" I said gently pushing his hand away so his fingers can slid out.
"What's wrong did I hurt you" he said concerned.
"No no I um felt something coming" I said embarrassed. He looked at me confused then his face changed into realization.
"It's ok princess" he said softly smiling

Michael stood up from the bed unzipped his pants then pulled them down, I saw the huge bulge in his boxer briefs and omg...whoa... He then pulled down his briefs and his member sprung straight up, my eyes widen, I never saw someone member that huge in my eighteen years of living. It's too big I don't think it can even fit in me. He climb on top of me and pulled the covers over us.
"It don't think it can fit Michael" I said looking at him.
"I can make it fit" he said then start pushing himself in. I flinched at the pain as it shoots through me.
"Are you ok" he said softly, I nod in response. he pushed himself more into me.

By the time he was fully into me he just sat there letting me get used to his size. About five minutes later he starts going in and out of me slowly. I scrunch my face up do to pain.
"Do you want me to stop?" Michael said softly.
"No it's ok keep going" I whispered

He kept moving in and out slowly like this for ten minutes and now that the pain had subsided I want him to go faster.
"Michael go faster please" I moaned. he bit his lip and picked up his pace going a little faster I moaned out of pleasure. he's making me feel so good I never knew sex felt like this, I would have lost it a long time ago.

It's been about an hour now and Michael switched me from position to position driving me wild with pleasure, I'm glad I'm home alone or my parents would have burst through the door from hearing my moans. He now put me back onto my back pounding into me hard, with each thrust he go's deeper. It feels so good, he's going so fast and hard I can't even moan anymore my mouth is just open. Then suddenly I feel that sensation from earlier, that feel that scared me...its sooo much more stronger and intense I don't think I can ignore it.
"Michael It's coming...its coming" I gasped trying to catch my breath.
"C'mon baby let it go" he said husky through clenched teeth. And that all it took, I let go and the sensation ran from the pit of my stomach down to my core, it feels so good it's like heaven...i see what's the big fuss about, it's like I'm not even on earth. I spilled all over the place. While I'm riding out my orgasm Michael whispered something to me.
"Tell me baby how does it feel" he said into my ear. He sound so sexy.
"Uuuh sss mmm it's feel so good" I said moaning. Michael bit his lip then looks down so he can watch his dick pound in and out of me. After five seconds he through his head back grunting while I feel his seed shoot deep inside me. He slowly thrust a few more times then fell on top of me. We laid there for five minute trying to catch our breaths. Michael finally lifts his head then pulled himself out of me, looking into my eyes then softly smiled laying beside me.

"That was.....wow" he said then chuckled, I giggle at him.
"I love that sound" he said then kissed me softly on my lips.
"I'm so tired" I said sleepily.
"I know me too...maybe I should go" he said about to get up.
"No please don't leave" I said sound like I'm begging, but it's true I don't want him to leave.
"It's late princess and you need your rest" he said kissing me while running his hand through my already fucked hair.
"I want you to stay the night..please" I said laying my head on his chest.
"You sure princess? what about your parents and little brother" he said
"Don't worry they won't be back for another couple of days" I said yawning while closing my eyes, I hear him chuckle.
"Fine..goodnight princess" he said holding me tighter
"I love you" I whispered while drifting off to sleep.

"I love you more Alyssa"

*************************************

OMG THAT WAS SOOO HOT!!!! LOL

I REALLY HOPED YOU GUYS ENJOYED THAT BECAUSE I KNOW I DID ;) OH AND I KNOW YOU GUYS HAD TUNS OF MIKEGASMS LOL ALYSSA IS SO DAMN LUCKY grr ;)

TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS CHAPTER...LEAVE BUNCHES OF COMMENTS AND VOTES... ;)

COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE AND FOLLOW

(IGNORE THE MISTAKES PLZ)