Bad boy next door ch.5

HI YOU GUYS HERE IS CHAPTER 5 FOR YOU...I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE IT ;D IT MIGHT BE SHORT

*********************

Chapter 5

"Oh my gosh why is this movie so scary this should be in legal" Courtney say while cover her eyes...I giggled at her reaction this is the first time she ever watched something this scary...we're watching "dead silence" yes it's so scary when I first watched it I had nightmares for days..but now this would be my hundredth time watching it so I'm ok with it now.

"Courtney the scary part isn't on yet" I said while laughing. "Stop laughing at me..from the previous scary parts I'm just keeping my guard up" she say will pulling the blanket up higher to her eyes...my Courtney can be adorable at times. "C'mon pull the covers down the cose is clear" " your sure?" She asked scared. "Yup" I said while popping the P. as she was pulling the covers down the biggest scariest part came on and she almost jumped out her skin while screaming her lungs out. I sat their and laughed my ass off like oh my gosh that was so funny I knew that was gonna happen I can't stop laughing.

"YOU KNEW THAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN ALISSA WHY DID YOU DO THAT" she say screaming at me. I was still laughing I just couldn't help myself. "Oh my gosh you should of seen your face" I said while holding my stomach with tears running down my face this was just to hilarious.

"Alissa this isn't funny" she say still kinda scared. As I saw that she was still scared and slightly shaking my laughter died down but still smiling.

"Ok I'm sorry but that was so funny" I say giggling. "Whatever" she say rolling eyes. "Do you still wanna watch it" "no turn it of and burn it" I giggle and turn off the movie. "So what else do you wanna do today" I asked while looking at her. "Umm do you wanna shop again" "hell no not again" she giggles and roll her eyes playfully. "Lets go to the park then" she said while standing up, I shrugged and stood up too.

While walking to the park we were talking about that guy that likes her but she still doesn't want to date him, like what is wrong with him he's so loving, caring, sweet and so hot what more can you ask for. "C'mon court give the guy a chance he really likes you" " what do you know about a guy you don't even talk to none" she says annoyed. "I don't have to, to see that he likes you" "ok when you start dating Michael that's when I start dating Cory" she say smirking. How dare she. "Oh wow court you know damn well Michael doesn't like me like that and plus I don't like him like that neither" Courtney looks at me like I'm crazy. "Why am I the only one notice the way he messes with you Alissa" she said. "You not the only one noticing that he's a pess and annoying" I said rolling my eyes "your something else" " I know" I said smiling.

As we arrived to the park their were a lot of people today having birthday parties, BBQ, playing volleyball, skate boarding ect. Today is a nice day for some fun. As me and Courtney found a nearby bench we sat down.

"Today is nice" court said while smiling at all the excitement around us. "Yes it's sure is" as we sat there and admire all what going on around us and talked I looked across the field I can't believe what Im seeing. "what are you looking at" court asked while turning and looking at the same direction I was looking. She turned back around and saw what I spotted.

She smirked at me and said. "Oooh looks like somebody's boyfriend is here" she say teasingly, I blush hard at what she said. "Shut up Courtney he's NOT my boyfriend" I said slightly embarrassed and annoyed...why is it every time I go somewhere I bump into him...well it was just yesterday and today but still. "Calm down Alissa I was kidding" she said while giggling. "C'mon lets walk around" I said while getting up.

As we were about to walk away I hear Someone calling my name, I turned around and saw Michael jogging towards us...oh god take me now.

"Oh well look it's princess" he said with a smirk. "Michael for the thousandth time my name is not princess" I said while rolling my eyes. "Oh princess your funny" he said smiling. Courtney cleared her throat seeing that we forgot about her again.

"Why do I never see you there" Michael say while laughing a little. "Maybe because you to busy admiring Alissa here" Courtney said, my eyes grew big while I hissed at court. "Courtney shut up" Courtney giggled and Michael smirked and shook his head while rubbing the back of his neck slightly blushing...wait what the hell...Michael blushing?...no way...Michael Jackson doesn't bush what's that about?

"U-um Michael don't listen to her" I said embarrassed. "It's fine princess otc you were the only one I seen over here" I bushed and looked down not knowing what to say, I looked up at a smirking Michael...oh damn him for his good looks.

"For a minute I kinda feel like your stalking me since we keep bumping into each other" he say while smirking. "What!! No I'm not stalking you and plus this was just the second time we did this so we're not constantly bumping into each other" I said while taking a breath. Michael laughed a little. "Oh princess I'm kidding relax" Courtney whispered something into my ear and was heading somewhere...what the hell.

"Court where you going" I said not wanting her to leave me with him. "Swinging" she said walking towards the swings. "Looks like you guys need some private time" she said while smirking at me. Oh god why

"Alissa" Michael said while grabbing my attention, I looked at him with questioning eyes. "What" "why are you acting like this when I come around you act like we never chilled or something...your acting brand new" he's right why am I acting so new around him like I'm uncomfortable around him...well I'm still not used to being around him like that. "Well maybe I'm still not used to you being around" I said while saying my thoughts out loud. "Hmm maybe I should start hanging out with you a little more then" he said while walking a little closer biting his lip and omg that was so sexy.

"U-umm I don't know...maybe" I said obviously nervous. "I think I should ill be over tonight so don't go to sleep" he said while smirking and walking away...again leaving me there speechless...I just stood their didn't know what else to do...I looked back at him to see him walking towards I guess his friend. I turned back around to find Courtney walking towards me.

"OH MY GOSH Alissa" she said excitedly. "Please court calm down" "you have to tell me everything Alissa" she said practically jumping up and down" I sigh not wanting repeat what just happened. "I'll tell you when we get home.

By the time we got back home dinner was ready we sat down at the dining room table with my family and talked and laughed I love hanging with my family.

After dinner me and Courtney went upstairs into my room. "Ok now tell me everything" she said excitedly...Courtney's personality is bubbly and excitement...if you didn't notice by now. I sat there and told her everything and she was just jumping up and down.

"Oh my fucking gosh oh hell yea he needs to come over with his fine ass" court said. "And I'm going home tonight so you guys can have some alone time" "court please stay" "Alissa it's not like he haven't been in your room with you before" she said playfully rolling her eyes. "I know but I'm still not used to him being here" I said nervously...

A few hours later Courtney packed her stuff and was soon enough out the house..as much as I begged her to stay she left...she really want me to hang out with him. I sigh it's 9:30pm so I went to take a shower getting ready to lay down, after I put my pjs on I heard tapping at my window.

Oh god it's him

**********************

OK YOU GUYS HERE IS CHAPTER 5 FOR YA....IT'S LONGER THEN I EXPECTED BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND IT MIGHT HAVE A FEW MISTAKES BUT IT SHOULD BE OK...PLZ YOU GUYS I REALLY NEED YOUR FEED BACK SO I CAN KNOW IF YOU LIKE MY NEW STORY :/

COMMENT AND VOTE PLZ ;D