Chapter 18: Gotta be you, or you, or you.

CHAPTER 18!!!! YAY!!!!!! :) haha

tell me what you think, vote and spread the word!!!

thanks for reading xxx

enjoy :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I run to my peaceful place. And cried out loud.

It was getting dark but I didn’t care. The cool breeze started to make me shiver, as the last of my tears slip down. I leaned my head on the beautiful willow tree, which overlooked the beach. 

The grass was always green and soft and the sound of the ocean and the tree branches swaying in the wind, just soothed my mind. I always came here with my parents to have a picnic when I small but that died down cause I got older. No one really knew when this spot was cause it was hidden behind a hill.

The darkness of the sky began to surround me, it let me forget about everything, as I closed my eyes, wanting to sleep forever.

I hear footsteps and immediately open my eyes.

“there you are” his voice soothing me back to calmness as i closed my eyes agaun.

He sits next to me, allowing me to rest my head on his good shoulder.

I forgot that harry knew where this place was, it was the day we all met Danielle and I ran here, not realizing he was following me. And from that day we kinda made it our spot. How could I have forgotten? I sighed as he hugged me tighter. In return he whined in pain a bit.

I look up at him and he smiled.

“im ok”

I smiled back, easing my grip and returned to looking at the ocean.

“I got let out early cause I was recovering fast.” He started.

“to be honest, I couldn’t take another night in that hospital. Or another night without you, I just wanted to feel you next to me, so I pushed my body to get better and I strived”

my eyes begin to tear up. *what the hell is wrong with me* I thought.  Im hurting so much people.

He notices, his shirt beginning to damp.

“Its ok Annie, don’t cry, Liam and Johnny are fine now, Jaz, maddy and the other boys are helping them with their scars, you cant help boys if they fight over nothing.”

I looked up at Harry confused.

“Haha, yeah I know what youre thinking. i Cant believe they were fighting cause Liam accidently broke Johnny’s surf board”

I sighed. *only if they knew the truth*

“listen Annie, I know you and Johnny are together”

“we are not together” I let out before letting him finish.

“Im starting to like you Annie, I really am”. my heart, fell.

I had feelings for all of them, when I think about it. As selfish as this may sound, I wanted all of them. All three are so unique and lovable, its hard to choose who I like more.

Liam, I have just always loved, he was my first crush, my first bestfriend and now my first you know what. The way he cares about me and how he treats me always made my feel on top of the world. Making sure I got what I wanted and the best of it, he was always there for me no matter what he was doing he would stop and come to me, comforting me in his arms, setting off the fireworks in my stomach. 

Johnny, is such a sweet guy, the way he looks at me, like im some kind of goddess always sends shivers down my spine. He just always cared for me, always making me smile. And The way he is such a romantic with picnics and watching the sun go down always melts my heart but to top it all of, the way he sings to me, Is just beautiful.

And then Harry, I never realized how much I liked him until we kissed. When liam got with Danielle, he always seemed to be there for me. And the way he would do anything for me is amazing and his smile always seemed to brighten up my day, how his dimple show cause he sees me, is a good feeling, that always makes me blush.

Arghhhh I don’t what to do. i liked them ALL.

Harry lifts up my chin and I stare into his beautiful green eyes. He smiles showing his dimple. I go weak.

He brings our faces closer. *what are you doing Annie, stop it stop it*

Instead I just let him. His warm soft lips touching mine, giving me goosebumps.

We pulled away and I smiled at him.

I got up and made my way behind the tree, digging a bit and discovering the vodka me and harry bought and drank when we met Danielle. Half the bottle was gone but there was still heaps left.

I returned to harry who was fixing his bandage on his arm.

“look what I found” I say to him waving the bottle in the air.

“good times” he says, laughing.

“Can you drink?” I ask him, knowing he might be on medication.

“yeah” Isall he said, as I gulped down some. I almost gagged cause it was so strong, but I forced it down.

We took a could of shot each, until the bottle was finally empty and our blood was filled with it.

I was dancing around as harry just laughed at me.

“I reallllyyyyyyy like you tooo Harrrehhhh” I slurred out.

He smiled, getting up and walking towards me.

And our lips meet again.

The next morning was terrible I woke up with a headache and realized me and harry was still at the willow tree place. I couldn’t remember the rest of the night or most of the night for that matter.

I was asleep on Harrys chest, I looked up at him. His curls flopping over to the side, his chest calmly elevating everytime he breathed in. I kissed him on the cheek which woke him up.

“awww my head” he whined

I giggled.

“goodmorning beautiful, hows your head going?” he asked smiling at me, squinting a little cause the sun was in his eyes.

“yeah my head hurts too, we should probably get back though” I stated looking at Harry’s watch which read 12:39pm.

We got up, brushing off the grass and attempted to walk straight back home.

An hour later, we arrived home, with everyone sitting around the lounge room looking worried. When we opened the door Liam straight away came and hugged me tight, whereas everyone stood up and just looked worried. I noticed that Johnny was still here as well, i stared into his worried filled eyes.

“ive been so worried” liam whispered, stroking my hair.

“im alright liam, Harry was there for me” I reply looking back a harry, who was smiling.

He pulled away from the hug and smiled at me, allowing me to sit down on the couch. Johnny wrapped his arm around me and smiled.

ARGHHH THEY ALL HAD KILLER SMILES! WHY!