Chapter 13: Save you tonight, please. (Liam's POV of chapter 11 &12)

CHAPTER 13!!!!!!!!

this is in LIAMS POV for a change! :) so you will know how Harry got into the accident and stuff! explaing chapter 12 :)

soo COMMENT, VOTE, FAN, SPREAD THE WORD!!

thank you soo much for all the reading and votes soo far! you guys have been amazing!

enjoy xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-LIAM'S POV-

“you’re to late” Annie replied to me. Walking out.

Those words kept repeating in my head as I sat behind my door, almost soo sad it was making me angry. As time went by and the rain got heavy I was beyond mad. I realized how blind I have been, I love Danielle but something about Annie just makes me love her more.

And I cant believe how loved up she is with Johnny, shes only met him for 2 weeks for crying out loud.

I got up and stormed out of the front door, in the pouring rain with the boys shouting after me. I ignored them. I was furious with the whole situation, the fact that Annie just left me and the fact that if she hadn’t I would have had to let go of Danielle.

It was pouring and getting quite dark, I didn’t know where I was going but I just kept walking until I just sat on the corner of the road and cried. I couldn’t handle it, either way I would end up losing a girl I love.

As I brought my knees closer to my chest, my clothes getting more damped and the sun faded away. I felt so alone and I hated it. I wanted Annie in my life more than a best friend but I also wanted Danielle, she has been the best to me and has always been supportive. Am I being selfish?! If falling in love with a second person, means that the first person was not good enough. Then why cant I choose, why don’t I know who I fell in love with first?!

Its cause I fell for them both. Equally.

As I was beginning to compose my self, I saw light in the corner of my eye. It was a car. It was going quite fast in the rain and I had a feeling that it was coming straight for my direction but I didn’t move, I actually didn’t care anymore.

But all of a sudden, screeching sounds of the wheel and the sound of the car sliding with a massive crashing noise that all ended in silence in 5seconds, made me shot my head up.

The car crashed into a near by pole, I ran to the car. I didn’t want to be the reason for an innocent persons death. Before reaching the car I dived my hands into my pockets to get my phone to dial 911, when I realized I left it at home. I quickly just bolted to the car opening the door slowly.

When it wasn’t a stranger, in fact it was one of my best mates. I was shocked, my lips start to tremble when I saw blood dripping on the wheel and his body so lifeless. I just wanted to save him.

I hear him mumble and I instantly snap back to life, reaching for his phone in his pocket.

“everythings going to be ok, just stay with me” I called out to him through the rain.

I dialed 911

I got him out of the car, laying him down on the road and sheltering him from the rain. He was coughing out blood, his forehead and nose was bleeding, I couldn’t bare to look at him.

“you can get through this Hazza, you’re superhuman”

he smiled a little but I saw him twitch in pain soon after.

“Li..am, i..wa..n..t to see Ann…nie, wh…ere.. is.. she?” can..you..pl..ease reach ..her?” he finally asked, in a droopy voice.

“sure, I will but please just stay with me Hazza, don’t fall asleep”

I got out Harry’s phone and dialed Annie, I kept calling her and texting her but she wouldn’t answer. By the 8th call and the 10th message. The ambulance finally came.

I kept calling her on the way to the hospital, leaving a message in each call. I started to cry as I pressed dial for the 10th time.

Hey, you have reached Annie. You know what to do, just leave me a message and ill get back to you

*Annie, where are you? Please pick up your phone! Its Harry. His car slid off the road and hit a pole, we are going to the hospital. This is all my fault! I shouldn’t have ran out of the house because I was furious with you. I shouldn’t have gotten the boys worried, having harry to look for me in the pouring rain with little experience of driving. Im sorry! I don’t know what to do, im scared. Please come*

I left the same message everytime but she never returned them, I was feeling sad and angry cause harry really wanted to see her, I held his hand as I shook my head to indicate she wasn’t picking up and Harry just closed his eyes. His heart rate slowed down dramatically and the silence in the ambulance was filled with beeeeeeep. One of the paramedics quickly assisted him with cpr as I just watched one of my bestfriend loose his life for a second and I just broke down.

When we got to the hospital I just stayed outside the room doors and cried.

It was an hour into the surgery when all the boys finally came Louis had puffy eyes. Zayn and Niall were shocked and worried. They all came rushing to me. Joining me as we sat in silence waiting for the verdict.

3hrs later Maddy arrived with Jaz. Maddy went straight to Niall as he embraced her for her comfort and Jaz sat next to me, holding me like how Annie does. You can really tell they were bestfriends, although sometimes Jaz and I don’t get along I can see Annie in her which makes me feel like I’ve known her all my life.

Another hour passed when the doctor came out and told us to wait in the waiting room because they didnt know how stable he was for visitors but I stayed outside. Starring out the window.

I watched the sun rise and thought how one day just changed everything. Louis, Zayn and Niall came to check on me during the night but they were just as bad as I was. We all couldn’t sleep, telling by the dark circles forming below our worried and sad eyes.

Time was passing quickly as I just sat there watching nurses and doctors rush by, patients being rolled in and out of the rooms and families crying. I looked down on my hands, staring at the faint bloodstains. I get up to wash it and almost fell to the ground. My legs were numb and I felt paralyzed but I fought it, i had to be strong for Harry.

It was almost 11:30 in the morning when I checked the clock, Everyone went to get breakfast. I stood infront of Harry’s room just staring at him, we hadn’t got the all clear to go in but I just wanted to burst inside and wake him up. Rip off all the cords and take him home, so everything would be back to normal. But i knew it wasnt that simple.

I heard some argument in the nurses station and then the yelling of her name by everyone. I couldn’t face her. I didn’t want to face her. I know she would blame me and herself if Harry… I couldn’t even say it. He didnt deserve to be sufffering because of us. That should have been me.

But just please Harry wake up, if its not for my sake, atleast for Annie’s sake.