Chapter 14: I should of kissed you. wait i think we did. oh no.

Wooohooo chapter 14!! thank you for the 2,000+ reads on this story!! with all the support im really loving writing it for all the readers and fans!!

once again COMMENT, VOTE, SPREAD THE WORD!

thank you

and enjoy xx

- also its back to Annie's POV :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------

As I let go of Harry’s hand to leave the room, I couldn’t help but think this was all my fault. He has become one of my closest friends after the whole Liam thing, I will never forgive myself if he doesn’t wake up. The fact that he went to look out for Liam, who stormed out because of ME just breaks my heart. i started this.

I went to open the door but I was stopped in my tracks with the faint calling of my name. tears start to escape my eyes and my hands start to shake. I slowly turned.

“Annie” he said again.

“Y..e…s?” I stuttered out.

“Thank you”

I run beside him, clutching his hand, crying on his shoulder.

“No, Harry don’t do this to me, you cant do this to me. You’re like my new best friend. Please Harry”

he clutches my hand tight.

“…..im ok Annie”

his hesitation made me cry more, I manage to lift my face off his shoulder to look at him. His face was still pale, there was a bandage is on his forehead pushing away his beautiful curls, his eyes were shut, he had cuts on his cheek and lip. I was about to burst again.

“Please stop crying Annie, im ok”

He lifts one of his arm to wipe away a tear from my face, instead he clutches my hand more tighter and yelps in pain. I instantly get up.

“Harry are you ok, omg Harry im so sorry”

“no im fine, please sit and stay with me, I don’t want to be alone.”

I nod and sit back down. He was still holding my hand, casually stroking my finger with his thumb which eased me. After a while we both fell asleep.

I slowly open my eyes and looked at the clock 9:58pm.

As I went to face Harry, his bed was empty. I started panicking in my seat.

“Harry?” I asked out

No reply, I got out of my seat and looked for him in his room, *where was he, ohh Harry, please come back. I hope he is ok* I went out onto the hall way and there was no one but a couple of nurses, I went back into Harry’s room and saw a note on the side table.

Annie, The boys and I have gone back to the beach house. We came to check on you and Harry and seeing as Harry is awake from his coma we decided to rest up back at the beach house, he said it was all good. The doctors have allowed you to stay, we will see you tomorrow. Love always Jaz.

I sighed, popping myself back on the seat, soon after the door opened and I shot my head up. It was Harry being escorted by two nurses back onto the bed. He smiled weakly to me.

“Ok, Mr Style’s you have to rest up now” the nurse said.

“yep” is all harry replied, whining in pain, as they helped him back onto his bed.

As soon as the nurses left, Harry turned to me.

“are you ok, on that chair? Do you want me to get one of the boys to come pick you up and take…..”

“no, Harry I want to be here with you” I answered back before he could even finish.

He smiled. *finally he is coming back to life* I thought.

“are you comfortable sleeping on that thing, come and sleep next to me, this bed is pretty big” he suggested, scooting over and patting the bed space.

“Im alright Harry, trust me” I said smiling

“don’t be silly Annie, come on” he insisted

with that I hopped on the bed with caution, trying not to touch Harry. And slid under the sheets. Harry shuffled over a bit more and there we were face to face on a hospital bed.

“what did they do?” I finally asked

“they had to change my bandage” he said lifting up, his shirt showing a massive bandage just below his rib.

I traced the bandage and some of his exposed cuts on his chest and stomach with my finger. And a tear falls down, but is wiped away with Harry’s thumb.

“you’re beautiful Annie, please don’t cry”

I looked up and deep into those green eyes. I don’t know what happened next but im pretty sure we just kissed.