Chapter 7: Stole my heart?

Hey hey!! here is chapter 7, its pretty short!! sorry!! but please comment me what you think!! thank you for reading

enjoy xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Annie, you awake?” I couldn’t recognized the voice but it followed with my door swinging open, a couple of footsteps and then my covers being pulled off my face.

“Hello gorgeous” Harry’s sweet voice sang as his curls fell across his face and his dimples showing.

I yawned, rubbing my eyes and smiled at him, “Hi Harry” stretching my arms.

He sits on my bed and I sit up.

“How you feeling?” he questioned

“I’ve been better” I replied

his beautiful green eyes saddening. “you want to talk about it?”

“nahh its ok! Besides it’s a beautiful day!” I say, looking out the window and the scruffing his curls all over the place and making a run for it.

“Ohh annie fisher you are dead”

I bolted downstairs, expecting to see one of the boys to hide behind from Harry. But it was empty, the kitchen, the lounge. No Zayn, Niall, Louis or Liam to be found. Even though I don’t really want to find Liam but the other 3 would have been nice to see. Where is everybody?! I thought.

I heard fast footsteps coming down the stairs and quickly made a run for the couch. I sat behind it and steadied my breathing, pulling my knees to my chest and closing my eyes.

“Ohh Annie, where are you”

I giggled a little and slapped my hand in front of my mouth.

*crap*

He laughed and I heard him charge for the couch, as soon as I got up to run for it, I was grabbed by the waist and pulled back down on the couch, followed by countless tickles down both sides of my stomach.

“HARRY…..EDWARD….STYLES..STOP..NOW” I manage to get out in between laughters.

But he kept going. I laughed and screamed and even yelled HELP!

Until he finally stopped! *I am so going to get him for that*

I sat up to catch my breath and gave him a death stare. He just laughed and sat beside me.

“sooo where are the boys?” I finally questioned

“why?” he asked

a grin stretched across my face “cause they can’t stop me from doing this” I jumped on harry and started tickling him.

His cute laugh made me smile and his dimple was shown for a good 5minutes, until I finally stopped, cause im a nice person!

“that’s not very nice Annie Fisher” harry said, catching his breath 

I laughed. 

We just sat there, just enjoying our company, until a knock on the door disturbed our peace. I run to grab the door, to see the one and only Johnny. His eyes meeting mine, then it took interest on the floor.

“Hi” he finally said

“hey” I replied

“so I was wondering if we could talk?” he looked at me then back to the ground.

“sure, just let me change” realizing I was still in last nights clothing

“come in” I shouted as I ran up the stairs.

I put on some shorts and a top and ran back down, hearing Harry and Johnny talking. It made me smile how Harry can just get along with anyone. He was such a beautiful person. I smiled again to myself before making myself visible to the boys.

“im ready” I shouted

having the 2 boys turn around and laughed at the way I was posing.

*today is going to be a good day* I thought.

We walked out the door, saying our goodbyes to harry and made our way to who knows where. It was an awkward silence until… I finally said something.

“soooo…. How are you johnny? Haven’t heard from for ages” I playfully punch his arm.

He nervously laughed and replied “yeah, been busy”

*typical excuse* I thought.

“no I actually haven’t, ive liked you for a long time and i have just been trying to avoid you” Johnny stated, holding my hands in his, stopping us both in our tracks, facing each other.

“because you broke my heart that day I heard you say you loved Liam. And I have tried soo hard to get you out of my head and my heart. But that stunning smile of yours, those gorgeous blue eyes pop into my mind, that beautiful laugh makes me smile and just everything about you mends my heart and makes me fall for you everytime”

I blushed and looked down

*He melted my heart, no one has ever said anything so beautiful and he has met me twice, I wasn’t thinking about what would Liam feel or anything about him. I just focused on Johnny’s green eyes and they were full of hope, love and me. Did he just steal my heart?! Is it possible to forget someone you’ve loved all your life with words of another person?................*

“and annie..” he pulled my chin up

“I think I love you”

*yes, is the answer*