I'm in love with Payne

This is my first fanfiction! soo please cut me some slack on judging! haha

other then that i am in love with one direction, but most of all i love Liam Payne!

i just think all of them are perfection, but what makes me fall in love with Liam is his stunning voice! its soo beautiful :)

please comment me advice, suggestions, ANYTHING! :D

spread the word about my fan fic too :) thankies 

<3 heres the concept of the storyline: 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi im Annie fisher im your average 17 year old school girl, im not popular, im not a geek either. Im not overly pretty nor overly ugly. Im just average. My life on the other hand is something special and thats thanks to my Bestfriend Liam Payne.

Yes you heard me right, Liam Payne from one direction.

Here we are at the beginning of summer vacation and at the end of this 2 months, i will be going back to school and Liam will be touring. we were going to go on our seperate ways for a while. I hated that thought.

As much as i supported One Direction and i couldnt wait for them to become super famous and all, i just had one problem i was in love with Liam Payne. Yes i can manage long distance relationships and so on. but it wasnt that simple. One word: Danielle

The day i was going to confess my love for Liam was a day to late. It was the day i met Danielle, she was soo stunning, nice and great to Liam which made my heart shatter into a million pieces.

I couldn't selfishly take Liam away from her, all i could do was watch him slip away from me each day. That was two weeks ago. I cried every night wishing that was me he claimed as his girlfriend but now i just want to spend as much time as him before this summer vacation end.

Again. i wish it was that simple. Welcome to my Life.