Chapter 4: Torn between the Heart and Mind

Here is chapter 4!!! :) please comment me your thoughts!!! or tweet it to me at @lalalovee1D id love to hear some feedback cause im not to sure if people are liking my fanfic!! thanks for reading and ENJOY! xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KNOCK KNOCK

“mm, go away” i murmured, half asleep.

“Good afternoon to you to Annie Fisher” i hear my door opening

I shot up

“what”

I looked at the clock 2:09pm, my jaw dropped. I cant believe I almost wasted a perfect day. Liam walked over to my bed and sat down next to me, smiling.

“why didn’t you wake me?” I say pouting

“we did try a couple of times, you probably were seriously tired” he laughs

“you don’t say” I replied joining him

“well then hurry up and get dressed, I got a surprise for you”

a smile grew on my face as I scrambled out of bed, escorting Liam out.

“woah someones excited”

I gave him a smile and shut the door.

I looked through my closet, throwing clothes everywhere

*I wonder whats the surprise, omg I am soo excited, imagine he asks me out* I shook my head and laughed at myself *as if, he is taken Annie*.

I kept looking through my clothes until I found and my favourite red dress, it was strapless and just falls above my kness. It was my favorite cause liam got it for me. I smiled to myself. *this is perfect* i thought.

I quickly put it on, applied some light make up, straightened my hair and added some accessories, including a matching headband in the bathroom. Before I went downstairs I sprayed some perfume, put on my sandals and took one more look in the mirror and smiled. *I cant wait*

Liam was waiting for me, leaning against the wall while playing with his keys in one hand. *Damn he looked soo good today*

He was wearing a plain white t-shirt, khaki pants and some toms. I took some deep breaths as I  finally was at his sight. He stopped playing with his keys, got off the wall and just kept looking at me up and down. I blushed.

“wow, you look fantastic Annie and that dress is beautiful on you”

“thank you” I smiled

I followed him to his car, it was a short drive, in fact it was to the café by the beach. We got out of the car and I gave him a funny look, when I saw the sign Sundays closed. He laughed and pushed the door open as I walked in, he closed the door. I jumped to my surprise and turned around.

Liam was leaving, *what is happening* I started to panic, when a familiar voice spoke in the background.

“you look even more beautiful everyday Annie”

I turned around and saw his gorgeous green eyes looking deep into mine.

As he came closer, I looked away and blushed.

“Annie, will you join me for lunch” he asked, smiling and putting out his hand.

“I would be delighted, Johnny” I answered, taking his hand.

We ate fish and chips and got to know each other. As he kept talking, I kept getting drowned in his hot American accent and his cuteness.

He was a singer as well and loved surfing. He said that one day he would teach me to surf and then he sang me a song he wrote. It was called “cover girl” and it was amazing. His voice is so beautiful

He touched my hand, taking me out of my daze.

“I begged Liam a million times yesterday before he finally agreed for me to have a date with you, I really like you Annie” he laughed a bit and looked at me with questioning eye.

I took my hand away. I had soo many thoughts running through my head, that I needed to get out.

“thanks for lunch Johnny, you’re really kind and I enjoyed it, I have to leave now”

he stood from his chair and before he could say anything I was out the door.

It was almost 7. I just kept walking with questions running through my mind. My heart was asking the questions and my mind just answered them with answers I didn’t want to think about.

*was Liam jealous?! Don’t be silly he was being protective*

*Do I like Johnny?! Why wouldn’t you like him, he is so sweet*

*what about Liam?! What about him, he is the past now*

*but I still love him! Then why are you thinking of Johnny?!*

my mind was right, I couldn’t get Johnny out of my head, the way his dimple shows when he smiles, the way he sang for me and the way his green eyes always manage to make me blush and send goose bumps down my spine.

 But my heart is yelling out LIAM.

“ANNIE ANNIE, wait”

I was still occupied by my thoughts, so i ignored whoever it was and continued walking. A hand wrapped around my arm, as I swung around and got pulled into him, our lips locking.

My body had a mind of it self as I felt my hands wrap around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist, as i kissed him back. His hair was so soft as I fiddled with it and his lips felt like they had so much love to give me.

We pulled away from each other as a car horned at us, i looked at who it was. oh no he isn’t happy looking. He got out of his car, taking me out of Johnny’s arms. Dragging me to the car.

“listen man, she is my bestfriend and this was just a date! Not a kissing fest” he spat. He was angry.

As we drove off I saw Johnny’s face, he was shocked I mouthed “Sorry” to him he nodded and he walked back to the café.

“what is your problem Liam” I yelled louder then expected

As we pulled into the drive way. He ignored me. And got out of the car.

“Liam, im talking to you, you cant just disrupt my date like that”

I got out of the car and ran after him.

“liam, look at me”

with that he turned around and walked towards me.

“Why are you being so…”

I didn’t get a chance to finish my question when I felt his lips touch mine.

*am I dreaming?!*

I pulled away and looked at him and as soon as I saw his eyes, I ran to my room, stumbling up the stairs and making sure to lock my door. His eyes sad a million words they were full of jealousy, anger and maybe, just maybe LOVE.

What the hell happened?! Did Liam Payne just kiss me. 

 LIAM JOHNNY LIAM JOHNNY

Great what do I do now, its my HEART vs MIND.

This is a tough war.