Chapter 1: Up all night in Summer Vacation

CHAPTER 1!! ENJOY!! PLEASE LEAVE MESSAGES ON HOW IM GOING!! xx thank you for reading! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His hair was perfect, it was short and was a nice brown. His brown eyes were sparkling against the sun and his toned body glistened. He was perfect and I was in love with him. Only if it was that simple.

 Im Annie Fisher, im an average 17year old school girl. I had long brunette hair with the tips touch dyed in red and had blue eyes. Nothing special. But my life on the other hand, now that’s something spcial.

 I sighed, as I kept staring at my gorgeous bestfriend. It was such a beautiful day for the beach, I thought, trying to revert my thoughts onto something else but it didn’t work.

“Annie, annie?! Hello?” a hand waved in my face.

I looked up “yes Harry?” I questioned, rather annoyed he disturbed my staring and thinking phase.

He laughed “you want to grab something to eat? me, Louis and Niall are going to get fish and chips across the road”

“what about Zayn and Liam?” I questioned

“well Zayn is getting his tan on, you know him”. we both laughed “and Liam is waiting for Danielle to arrive”

I sighed, looking at my bestfriend Liam Payne’s direction again. Seeing him walking towards a black car.

“ohh” I looked back at Harry “ok ill come” I replied, a bit heart broken. I got up from the sand, putting on my over sized Jack wills jumper over my bikini and began to follow the three very hungry boys.

I was lagging behind the boys, but I kept my slow pace anyway. I breathed in the nice day and sighed. This was the first day of summer holidays and I couldn’t believe it, after all this me and Liam were going on our separate ways.

I was almost to the shop when I heard running footsteps and an arm around my shoulders. I jumped.

“sorry did I scare you, love” his beautiful voice ran in my ears.

I nudged him with my elbow and he let go of my shoulder, clutching his left rib “yes” I retorted.

I laughed as I saw he was in pain and ran inside the shop hiding in front of harry.

I screamed as I saw Liam walk into the shop. i drag niall  to my left and Louis to my right, shielding me from him. Closing my eyes while I dug my head in Harry’s chest hoping he wouldn’t find me.

I felt two arms wrap around my waist, I squealed as I got thrown over their shoulder. The 3 boys laughed and I got funny faces from the other people in the shop.

“LIAM JAMES PAYNE PUT MY DOWN” I demanded while hitting his back

“ANNIE JASMINE FISHER, HOW ABOUT NO” he responded, laughing. As he continued to carry me to god knows where.

Me and Liam had been child hood friends ever since I moved next door to him when I was 7, my parents got a divorced so my mum and I moved away. I remember him, playing in his front yard. I walked up to him and said hi, next thing I knew we were watching toy story and ever since then we have been like brothers and sisters. That changed for me however, 2 years ago when we were 15 and mucking around my bedroom one night. We were watching this movie and there was this kissing scene that was coming up.

“I wonder how a kiss feels like” liam said

“me too” I replied

Then and there he picked me up from my bed and brought me to him.

“do you trust me?” he asked

“ofcourse I do”

“close your eyes”

I did as I was told, as I felt one of his hand gently fixed on my waist while the other hand was on my cheek. He drew my face into his and we kissed. His lips were so soft. I felt fireworks popping in my stomach and my body tingling.

A minute later, we let go and was smiling at each other.

“now we both know what a kiss felt like” he said all cheery making his way downstairs to grab food.

I sat back down on my bed, touching my lips.

“That for me wasn’t just what a kiss felt like, it was what love felt like”. I  muttered under my breath.

Ever since then I have been in love with Liam, things have been changing over that 2 years. X-factor, one direction, me going to school, him touring England and Danielle. The day I was going to confess my love for him, was the day I met Danielle. She made him so happy, she was stunning and gorgeous and as much as they were so perfect for each other I wished that was me he claimed as his.

These 2 month summer vacation is the last time  we would have for each other,, and no matter what im going to make the most of it.

A gush of coldness beginning to swallow my body up, distracted me from my thoughts.

When suddenly *Oh no he didn’t just throw me into the water*

I screamed as I frantically waved my hands in front of a laughing liam, he came closer to help me up but instead I pulled him so he fell in the water as well.

We sat there in the water laughing and flicking water at each other. We watched as the sun was making its way slowly down, diming the beach ever so slowly.

“What a great way to start of summer vacation” I finally stated

“I have to totally agree” liam replied, putting an arm around me and bringing me closer to him.

“Ohh by the way, where’s Danielle?” I shot up, looking at him.

His eyes, shinning against the last few rays of sun, they were truly perfection.

“She wont be joining us this summer vacation, unfortunately her dancing crew got called in for another gig, she just came by to say goodbye” he sighed. I could tell he was disappointed.

We both turned our attention back to the fading sun.

As Liam began humming to "up all night", I eventually fell asleep on his chest, dozing off to dream world.