Chapter 9: Stand up against my heart

CHAPTER 9!!!!!! yay! sorry for the late update, just been busy! anyway here is chapter 9! enjoy, comment, vote! :D thanks for reading!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week later.

It took me a week, to finally tell the boys about me and Johnny. I wanted to make sure the relationship will last and he proved that to me. Sneaking into my window everyday of last week after work bringing my hot chocolate and cookies. Walking me to the beach, singing me songs and just always there.

Telling the boys was hard, they were like older brothers and their opinion always counted to me. *today is the day* I thought to myself.

I got up and out of bed, making my way downstair and seeing all the boys around that counter happily chatting away and eating breakfast. I took a deep breath and walked in.

"good morning" they all harmonically said.

I smiled "Good morning boys" I walked up to the fridge and got myself an apple. Munching on it.

"guys, I have something to say" I finally started, finishing off the last of my apple.

All five heads turn to face me.

"well, im" I was about to say it, when someone knocked on the front door. Sighed a relief, hoping it was their limo to go do some recording or someone who would take them away but it was Maddy.

"hi Maddy" I said as she walked into the kitchen.

"hey Annie, how are you?" she replied making her way to Niall, kissing him on the cheek.

She was over the beach house more often and Niall and her are the most cutest couple ever, she always cooked for him or brings him nandos or just random stuff from the café. She truly made him happy and he did too bringing her flowers when she finished work, sending her chocolates and teaching her an irish dance. I truly was jealous of their great relationship

"yeah good good" i said, smiling.

"so what were you going to tell us Annie" his concerning voice kept repeating in my head.

After the incident with Liam I couldn't bare being with him alone, I ignored him most of the week and he did the same, skyping with Danielle everyday. Don't get me wrong I really like Johnny but that still made my heart ache.

I snapped back into reality when harry clicked his fingers in front of me.

I smiled, "im going out with Johnny" I simply just let it out because when I think about it, he is charming, lovable and just makes me happy. So why not, why do I have to keep MY relationship a secret? I couldn't answer that cause I didn't have to keep it a secret. *Ohh Annie, you silly girl*. I smiled to myself as I watched each of the boys reaction.

"Awww annie, that's great, but if he hurts you, he is a dead man" Harry smiled, hugging me. Making me laugh.

Louis was just jumping up and down, still munching away on his special K cereal.

"yeah, if he hurts you. ill get him" he said spitting out some special K.

i laughed. "ewww Louis, you better clean that up"

Zayn just smiled and hugged me.

"I already knew, Johnny coudnt keep it in" Maddy said Laughing.

"actually I kinda forced it out of him" she then said, me joining in laughing with her.

"she told me" Niall said, pointing to Maddy.

"but congrats, double dates, here we come!" he said, nudging me.

Then I looked at him, he was smiling at me but his eyes had a different story, it was in pain, disappointed, hurt and shock but he got up and hugged me.

"he is a lucky guy Annie" he whispered in my ear.

And with that it was official that im with Johnny. No more Liam. No more drama. Just Johnny.

I walked to my room to get ready to meet up with johnny. I was smiling, finally im happy. I heard someone following, as I turned around to see who I was, he grabbed my hand and pulled me into my room.

"what the hell?" I asked, he closed my door.

"Leave him Annie"

*no no, he cant do this to me, he has no right to say this to me either* I thought as I closed my eyes

"no" i simply said.

"He is not the one for you"

"yeah, well who is?" I replied angrily.

"someone else, not him" he replied calmly.

He started walking towards me.

"No Liam, I like Johnny, its my relationship, so back off" I retorted taking a step towards him.

" Why are you doing this Annie?" he asked looking deep into my eyes

"What do you mean?" I asked confused *What the hell is he on about* I thought.

"Why are you with him? When clearly you're in love with someone else?" he replied sternly.

"I don't know what you're on about Liam. Whoever you think im in love with, that's the past now and I don't regret letting him go. Clearly he wasn't the one for me" I replied, crossing my arms.

His eyes saddened.

"now if you don't mind, I need to get ready cause I'm meeting up with my boyfriend" I said, walking towards the door and showing him out.

"I like you Annie" he said desperately as he walked by, stopping at the door.

"you're to late" I replied, shutting my door.

No more Liam? No more drama? Who am I kidding? I'm Annie Fisher.