Chapter 16: More than this, more than ever.

CHAPTER 16!!!! woohooo! :D this chapter is a bit long!! but here it is :D

some mild themes :P just a warning :)

VOTE, COMMENT :) spread the word xx

thanks for reading, enjoy xx

------------------------------------------------------------------

It was almost 12pm when I woke up again. Harry was still asleep. My phone was vibrating.

Hello? I asked in a sleepy voice

Did I wake you Annie? Im so sorry

No its ok Jaz, whats up?

Want to grab some lunch? Ill pick you up! the boys are coming to visit harry anyway.

Yeah sure

Ok see you soon

Bye

I hanged up the phone and went to the bathroom, splashed water on my face and went back out again. I went up to harry and just looked at him. All his scars were healing and he was going to be let out a day after Danielle left. He finally had colour on his face and wasn’t pale anymore, he is so adorable when he sleeps. I kissed his forehead and sat back down waiting for Jaz.

I looked at my phone and there was a message from Johnny.

hey beautiful, how are you feeling? I miss you heaps.

I smiled replying:

Hey babe, im good. I miss you too </3

------ 

20minutes later everyone came in apart from liam and Danielle. I felt a little jealousy crawl up my mind but was quickly pushed away as Jaz hugged me.

“here, I brought you these” she handed me a bag full of clothes

“thank you” I said smiling.

I went into the bathroom and got changed.

When I got out Harry was awake and smiling. I couldn’t help but think about our kiss and blush. I walked towards them.

“annie!” harry practically yelled

causing me to laugh.

I kissed him on the cheek “hey Hazza”

“alright enough with the chit chat we are leaving” jaz Said pulling me out of the room. Leaving Harry with a confused look on his face

I waved everyone goodbye and we made our way towards the car.

“so where are we going?” I said all excitedly.

“that’s a secret” Jaz answered, winking at me

I laughed and enjoyed the view of the beach outside the window, I haven’t been out for a couple of days and its great to be out.

We stopped in front of milkshake city.

I smiled, typical of Jaz. She loves milkshake city.

We sat at a booth and ordered our favourite milkshakes, mine was banana while hers was mango. We love them plain and simple.

“so..” I started.

She smiled. “you never told me about Johnny” she said.

I blushed and looked away.

“yeah, he’s great” I replied looking back at her.

“he is also flipping hot” she said as she started laughing.