Berg Newspaper Headlines

( Dated 27, May, 850, Respectively )

The Names Of The Saturn's Month Cultists Finally Identified

By: CutieStar36

May 27, year 850, Saturday

After three days of thorough investigation done by the Military Police, the names of the cult members that threatened the citizens of Trost District were finally revealed, and some of them were, indeed, connected to the Scouting Legion, to the infinite shock of the higher officials of the Capital, including Darius Zackly, the head of the four factions, himself. They were:

Adam Bright

Lucian Featherweights

Nicolai Pendergast

Harrold Summers

Jonathan Crevan

Anthony Sullivan

Michael Stewart

James Jones

Edward Inch

Martin Cameron

Louis Richardson

Andrew Blackman

Austin Rossum

and

Rodrick Pauls

The surviving members of the cult, who were still in the local district's hospital, admitted that these men were given the task to infiltrate the Legion to spy on some important people, especially the Commander, Erwin Smith, and the Captain, Levi Ackerman. Apparently, they were also given the task to assassinate these members for a, yet, unknown reason.

The people who infiltrated the regiment were never brought to the court, however, since all of them perished during the infamous 57th expedition.

The truth was not entirely buried along with the dead of the Legion, fortunately. The Police had also found out the name of the acting leader of the group who ordered the active members to kidnap several people to cover up their true mission, further masking their real intentions. The acting leader, also known by the name of Kristoph Sutherland, was a former member of the Mitras District Theatre who was kicked out six years prior to these current events due to the multiple allegations of his sexual harassment upon the prestigious hall's female members and patrons alike. More surprising is that, after further investigations, the Police had found out Sutherland's solid connections with some of society's high - ranking noblemen. Sutherland is still unwilling to name these noblemen up to this day.

The remaining members of the cult will be called at the High Court this coming Monday, 29 May, year 850 to face the punishment for their crimes in front of the Capital's officials and the citizens who were terrorized due to their actions. The said officials are still debating on Sutherland's fate as of the moment. Come Monday, we will know the answer.

In the meantime, the Capital has given the signal for the 58th expedition to proceed, as the officials see the current Scouting Legion Soldiers to be fit and clear of any criminal charges. The awaited expedition will begin two days from now, which is also on the 29th of May, Monday.

Inner Wall To Accept Migrants As The King's Special Grant