XXI. Demon

"Go on, fuck me,..."

"Are you sure about that, sweetheart?" asked the leader mockingly. "It looked as though you were determined to preserve yourself. For the last time, are you sure you want to do this?"

(F/N) looked at the leader straight in the eye without hesitation. "Yes."

The men laughed, dropping all of their weapons at once. The leader dropped his, too, his lust taking over his body.

"You know, you could have avoided all of this had you agreed with me in the first place." he drawled, lazily gesturing for the two men to let her go and started unfastening his belt. "Now, look at your lover,..."

The man grabbed (F/N)'s chin and stared at her beautiful eyes, his manhood aching so much to be released.

Levi was very frustrated. He was useless. He couldn't do anything to protect her.

And now, she's going to loose her virginity, and in front of him,...

Fuck! Fuck all this!

"Moan my name, bitch,..." the leader bed - talked as his mouth went closer to her lips.

"As you wish,..." (F/N) whispered,...

... and forcefully kicked the leader's stiff manhood, sending him on the floor in agonizing pain.

"Why, you - "

The two men who held her lurched forward with every intent on killing her.

Through all this, Mikasa's words rang like bells on (F/N)'s head.

Don't just go attacking blindly. You must observe the enemy's movement and use his aggression to throw him off.

One of the men failed to grab (F/N)'s throat as she stealthily ducked, avoiding his assault. The girl grabbed the man's arm and brought it swiftly down on her knee, breaking it effortlessly like a twig.

The man howled in pain while the other made another go at her. (F/N) ducked once more, kicked the chair up, grabbed it, went behind the man who was still confused at what just happened, and smashed it onto his head.

"YOU, USELESS ASSHOLES!" screeched the leader, whose face was now pale with the awful pain he was feeling in his manhood. "DON'T UNDERESTIMATE HER! SHE NEARLY KILLED SOME OF YOU! KILL HER!"

(F/N) braced herself as the men started attacking her.

Levi watched helplessly as the men went closer to (F/N). He knew he saw this scene before. That's when he realized,...

That dream,...

Mikasa's words came back to (F/N)'s head as if to guide her.

Most of the fighters only aim at you if you go for the obvious kill. Skilled fighters observe every detail about his opponent, making use of everything he can to turn the situation around to his favor. You're not skilled enough, so you must, first, learn how to observe like a true warrior.

Observe them and then, retaliate, (F/N).

"AARGH!" a man screamed as he swung his plank at her. (F/N) grabbed his arm and the man, realizing that she'll do the same as earlier, reached for her with his other hand.

However, (F/N) had other plans. She saw the other hand coming and stealthily launched herself with the use of his arm and quickly wrapped her right leg around his neck. The man panicked as (F/N) tightened her hold on his neck and used the momentum to bring the man down on the floor, ultimately breaking his neck.