chapter || 10

"Mione wake up, ITS FINALLY SNOWING" was all I could hear, awakening from my sleep.

"What are you talking about? It isn't meant to snow for another week" I yawned.

Ginny beamed,"It's a Christmas miracle"

"Pfft whatever." I groaned, laying back down in my bed.

Rolling her eyes she came and sat next to me, "Speaking of Christmas, are you still coming over this break?"

I honestly hadn't even thought  about that, me and Harry usually went every year. As much as I wanted to I really didn't want to see Ron, oh Gosh, I can already imagine how awkward it'd be. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw Lavender there.

I looked up into her hopeful eyes waiting for my answer, now I just felt bad, "Well, you see, I have a awful amount of studying to do and I would just be a bore."

"Oh come on Hermione, when has studying ever stopped you before. You come every year."

"I know and I really want to come but-"

"You don't wanna see Ron" she interrupted. "Don't think I didn't know the real reason you don't want to come and I get it, but I certainly expect to see you there next year." She hugged me.

I'm glad she understood I thought, hugging her back.

"Anyways I'm staving!! Let's go get some food." She grabbed my hand and we were off.

I Sat next to Ginny, grabbing my toast watching Draco from across the other table. He was talking to blaze. 

I don't know how I never noticed how attractive he really is, with his soft light blonde locks and clear pale skin. I still remember how smooth it was.

but then I wondered why he wanted to be with someone like me, a wild haired mud blood who cared more about her education over looks. I had to stop thinking about it though.

At least staying at Hogwarts alone over Christmas meant I could catch up on some extra reading.

"Try not to look at Draco like you're in love with him, and maybe tell him to do the same." Ginny smirked, whispering in my ear.

My face heated up and quickly glanced at Draco, and of course he was looking at me. Ginny was right, maybe we were making this all a little to obvious.

"Well I better get packing, we leave tomorrow, with or without you." she sighed dramatically but my mind was already made up.

As she got up left I was stayed alone to finish my breakfast, trying my best to avoid Dracos demanding eyes.

Once done I got up and made my way back to my room. I walked down the abandoned all until I felt a cold hand wrap around my wrist.

I knew it was Draco based on his hair, though he didn't turn back to look at me as he kept dragging me down the hall. 

"What are you doing, where are we going." I questioned him but still no reply.

But eventually we made our way into what appeared to be his room, it was dark with the iconic green and silver Slytherin colours.

Finally we stopped walking and he gently pushed me against his wall and suddenly his lips were against mine. this defiantly was no innocent kiss as he pressed his tongue to the seam of my lips and I happily granted him access. His hand drifted to my hip and it settled there as he pulled me closer.

When we finally stopped, needing air, he looked at me with what almost looked like pink swirls of love.

"Why the sudden need to kiss me." I softly laughed, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"I always have a need to kiss you but I'm going to miss you tomorrow. A whole week without you, I'm going to go insane." He groaned, moving his head to lean in the crook of my neck.

My heart warmed, it was rare to see Draco like this being himself, not the tough, scary Draco that everyone else knew.

"You'll be fine, I just wish you were staying here." I sighed, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Me too, but my father is forcing me to come home." he frowned but tried hiding it with a forced smirk.

He never really talked about his father and I knew it was a sensitive topic, so I chose not to bring it up today, I didn't wanna ruin his good mood.

"Well you better get packing." I said, readjusting my top.

He sighed in complaint, "ill see you in a week." he whispered, pecking my lips one last time.

* * *

Sorry for the hella short chapter, BUT i actually uploaded after like 3 months! :-D