Chapter || 01

Year four

Hermione's POV

It had been a whole summer since me and Draco had hooked up and we hadn't said a word to each other since than, I think it was for the best, I mean we hated each other, I kept telling myself that. The only good thing that had come from this awkward encounter was Draco hadn't spoken to me. He didn't even say any rude comments! And plus I was now dating Ron, I wasn't sure I liked him in that way though, he was sweet and all, but I just wanted something more exiting. He was my friend though and it would kill me to even think of hurting his feelings.

At least it was finally time to come back to Hogwarts, which I was super excited about. So as I was going to take a seat on the train I wasn't looking where I was going and ran into someone.

"Oh, sorry" I gushed to the person but as I looked up I realised it was Draco. The one person I was dreading to see just had to run into me.

He gave me a smirk and replied "you should really look where your going next time, Granger."

I slightly blushed at how good looking he had gotten over the summer, his hair had defiantly improved, but I then rolled my eyes as I quickly escaped out of his way.

Really, no rude comment? How strange I thought to myself. I then walked into the compartment and sat with Ron, Harry and Ginny.

"Hey Mione" Ron waved, giving me a peck on the cheek.

"Hello Ron" I smiled sweetly at him.

"I saw Malfoy with you, is everything ok?" I sensed the worry bubbling inside of him.

"Yes Ronald everything is fine, we were just speaking."I tried to reassure him.

"JUST SPEAKING! Really Hermione, he's a filthy git, stay away from him." I winced once his voice started to raise, sometimes he could get so mad over nothing.

"I'm sorry but just because you're my boyfriend doesn't mean you can tell me who I can and can't speak to, anyways we just ran into each other," I explained.

"You're right I'm sorry Mione" he apologised whilst giving me a hug.

***

We eventually made it to Hogwarts so I took a seat next to Harry and Ron at the great hall, it felt good to be back. I only grabbed a little bit of food since I wasn't that hungry, but Ron had his plate filled with food, would he ever stop eating?

Looking over at the Slytherin table Malfoy's silver eyes stared at me. What was his deal, him not glaring at me or even insulting me was getting weird. So I raised my brows in confusion and put my attention back on the conversation happening.

"Everything ok Hermione?" Harry asked.

"Oh yeah, everything's fine, Just a little stressed." I replied quietly, hoping they wouldn't notice anything.

"Hm okay, have you heard about the party in the room of requirement tomorrow night?" Harry added, obviously not believing my lie.

"No, I haven't?" I replied, I never really go to party's much anyway, I thought to myself.

"Well you're defiantly coming!!" Ginny butted in.

I chuckled,"Party's aren't really my thing"

"Well tonight they will be!" Ginny beamed with excitement.

Ginny could be very convincing sometimes, so I thought it was best to agree.

"Ok, ok fine I'll go" I declared hesitantly.

"Yayyyy!" Ginny screamed right in my ear.

I wondered if Draco was going, not that I cared or anything, I just wanted to clarify that the kiss never happened.

As I was starting to walk out of the great hall with Ron he suddenly stopped and out of nowhere his lips were on mine. I wasn't quite sure what to do because I didn't really feel like kissing him and this was quite a public area but I didn't want to be rude so I just kissed him back. Just as it started to get heated, of course Draco Malfoy had to butt in. But i was internally great full, kissing him just wasn't as I imagined it.

"Bloody hell, get a room" Draco scoffed, laughing at us, but I could sense some type of anger behind it.

"Just piss off Malfoy can't you see we're busy" Ron replied, his face turning somewhat red. But when he tried kissing me again I stormed off feeling embarrassed.

"Yeah, real busy" I heard Draco as he laughed again.

Draco's POV

Eventually that annoying weasel left, I wasn't sure why Granger left though, I noticed that she looked quite embarrassed. We had barley spoken since the kiss we shared. If I'm being honest it was one of the best kisses I'd ever had, but just when it was getting good she left. I couldn't shop thinking about it, But there was no way I would ever like that know it all.

My thoughts were interrupted when Blaise spoke.

"Hey man, where have you been?" He asked curiously.

"Don't worry about that."

"Uh ok, you're going to the party tomorrow right?"

"Yeah I'll be there" I replied, than Blaise finally left.

For some reason I hoped that Her- Granger was gonna be there. But I shook that thought out of my head and went to bed with one person on my mind.

***

Hi people!
Hoped you liked chapter 1.
Don't forget to comment and vote. <

<3