prologue

Third year

Hermione's POV

I sat by the lake, with Ron and Harry right by my side, none of us speaking a word after witnessing Buckbeaks murder. I could feel a tear run down my cheek as I heard sniggering from behind me.

"Did you enjoy the show" Draco laughed at us. Oh how I despise that little ferret, and his annoyingly smug face.

I watched as Ron stepped forward reaching for his wand but I stopped him. "Come on guys he's not worth it."

I'm not sure why I even bothered to stop Ron. Draco sure did deserve It after getting buck beak killed. But I had a feeling Ron wouldn't win this fight.

"Hey guys I'm just going to go to the library" I mumbled to Harry and Ron, not glancing Malfoy once.

"Okay" they both replied. So I began to leave until Ron stopped me, giving me one last hug.

Draco's POV

I noticed that filthy mud blood Granger had went off without Harry and Ron so I decided to follow her, curious as to were she was going.

"Let me guess, the know it all book worm is headed to the library?" I teased. She then turned her head and once noticing it was me her wand was in my face instantly.

She attempted to hex me but I was to quick, I blocked her spell and smashed her against the wall, pinning her shoulders back with my forearm.

Her eyebrows arched in confusion as she glared coldly at me, trying her best to look mad. But honestly she just looked kind of cute. I then shook my head, quickly removing that thought from my mind.

"I wouldn't try doing that again Mudblood," I smirked, towering over her.

"You can't tell me what to do," she yelled back at me. Granger always was a stubborn one.

"Yes I can." I fired back.

"Or what!!" She replied just as quick, without realising we were about 3 centimetres apart.

I looked into her dark brown orbs, and then looked down at her lips realising how much I wanted to kiss her. All feelings of hate towards her disappeared as my mind went completely blank and I brushed my lips against hers. It took her a while to take it in but before I knew it she was deepening the kiss. I bit her lower lip, my tongue begging for entrance, she opened her mouth slightly granting me permission.

I didn't know where this came from but I had just lost my first kiss to Hermione granger, and I definitely didn't hate it.

Her hands slithered through my hair and her grip tightened as the kiss intensified.
I started to leave trails of kisses down her neck which caused her to moan.

I than started to slide my hands up her skirt, until she pulled away from me.

"Draco stop, I can't do this" But before I had a chance to say anything she was gone, leaving me feeling extremely hot.

I froze in the hall for a minute before realising what had happened. Granger had just rejected me? And I don't think I like it.

****

(DISGUSTANG)

Hi guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
I know it's short but that's because this is a prologue.
Please please please vote and comment.

🤪✌️