Chapter || 07

Hermione's POV

It was the next morning and I was practically up all night thinking about the kiss me and Draco shared, and who knows what would of happened if Filch didn't interrupt us. But as much as I didn't want to I came to a decision, a extremely smart decision that would benefit my future. At least that was what I was telling myself. I was going to tell Draco to forget everything that happened last night but of course we should still be  friends. I knew if my feelings kept progressing that I would just get hurt, it was for the best.

I'm sure he didn't feel anything anyways, this was probably just another fling to him.

I was eating my breakfast talking with Harry, Ginny and Ron, well him glaring at me, but I needed to tell my best friend before I told Draco.

"Hey Ginny, can I talk to you ...alone." I asked looking up at Harry apologetically.

Ginny forced Harry and Ron to leave so we could talk alone.

"Ok, Hermione spill." Ginny spoke with all seriousness.

"Well, you see, last night me and Draco sort of kissed, but I'm going to tell him it can't happen again, because it's just not right." I quickly spat out.

Ginny stared off into nothing, probably taking in everything I just said.

"OMG HERMIONE, this is great, actually amazing. There is no way you can just break this off, he totally likes you!" She exclaimed, her smile looking quite creepy actually.

"Pfft, as if, trust me next week he will be snogging another girl, probably even shag. I should of done this ages ago." I laughed but nothing about this seemed funny.

"Well I totally think you bob would be so cute, I know you guys are gonna end up together so goodbye Mione" she yelled, disappearing.

Ghee thanks for the help Ginny.

I spotted Draco leaving the great hall, I was going to do this. But why was I so scared it's not like I enjoyed any minute of the kiss. Okay now I'm getting distracted, I had to do this now so I hesitantly walked over to him.

I stopped Draco and turned his shoulder to face me. Thankfully he was alone.

"Uh hey," I finally spoke softly, not meeting his gaze.

"Hey," he replied with a wide smile, it was nice, I hardly saw a real smile come from him, more like a smirk.

Wow I actually made him smile and I only had to say hi, now I feel terrible. But then I remembered he wouldn't care.

"Listen I need to tell you something..." I went on.

"Okay?" he answered casually, moving in a little closer.

"It's important." I awkwardly mumbled. Gosh I hated this already.

He furrowed his brows, "Alright, lets go in here then." He grabbed my hand and took me into the nearest empty  classroom.

"So what was did you want to tell me?" he asked, curiosity appearing on his cute face.

"About last night..." I trailed off.

"Yeah, it was great." His smile widened, this made my heart beat faster.

"I want you to be my—" he started but I cut him off.

"Well I think it's best if we forget any romantic or physical moments that we have shared lately and stay friends" I spat out awkwardly smiling.

Draco smile was instantly replaced with a hard frown as he shook his head, "what do you mean Hermione?"

"It's just I just don't really feel that connection with you, I like us together but only as friends," oh how that was a lie.

Draco than pushed me up against the stone wall with his hands on both sides leaving me no room to escape which caused my heart to race. He leaned in closer, I could smell the spearmint as his hot breath fanned my face, he then leaned into my ear, his lips slightly brushing on it before he whispered.

"Tell me the real reason."

"Umm uhh..." I could barley speak from the closeness and Draco could obviously tell I was nervous which caused him to smirk.

"I-I just wanna forget about it and you should to." I stuttered.

Draco leaned closer to my face, our lips now only a centimetre apart, He then roughly smashed his lips against mine, I could definitely feel a connection, but he didn't need to know that. I know that Ginny has forgiven Draco for everything he has done, but what about everyone else, and Ron, I couldn't even imagine his reaction if he found out.

When the breath taking kiss came to an end he whispered,"I won't be forgetting about that kiss anytime soon."

Then his lips slightly brushed against mine again, but this time it was much more gentle, he pulled away quicker than he started, my head moved with his. Then his mouth travelled to my neck, placing light kisses down it. He sucked on a particular spot and I slightly moaned, biting my lip. I tried to suppress it but he just smirked at me, enjoying it. He then kissed the corners of my mouth before resting his forehead against mine.

"And neither will you Hermione." he chuckled before walking away, leaving me completely stunned and confused. My back still pressed against the wall, I felt my neck, it slightly red from were he left me a hickey.

I couldn't help but think how much better his kisses were compared to Ron, it didn't feel forced, it felt right.

***

omg Loved writing this chapter!!

Comment if you liked it
Also pleaseeee vote
Do it for dramione ^

K bye :) 👋.