Chapter 22

* Nevaeh POV*

*Five Hours Later*

I was sitting on the recliner, with my feet elevated. My head was in my hand as the pack doctors was trying to talk to me. "Luna Nevaeh. You need to give birth to them." He told me as I rolled my eyes.

"Are my children going to die if I don't?" he shook his head.

"Am I going to die if I don't?" he shook his head.

"Are they going to be damaged if I don't?" He shook his head.

"Okay, leave me alone until he get's here. I'm not about to give birth to my children if he isn't in here. You are dismissed." I replied as they sighed.

"Luna Nevaeh, Alpha Xander is on the phone and he wants to speak with you." Alpha Vincent replied as he handed me the phone.

"Hello?'

"Nevaeh, how are you?" he asked me as I sighed.

"I'm fine. Just waiting on you." I replied wincing at the pain

"I'm on my way baby. I'll be there in about a 10 minutes, okay?" he asked me as I nodded.

"Okay." and with that we hung up. I laid back in the chair, as Ken and Cam came back up from getting some food. "Did you talk to Xander yet?" Ken asked me as I nodded.

"He'll be here in 10 minutes thank god." I replied standing up. Waddling over to my bed. About 15 minutes has passed, and the door opened to see a couple of guards and Xander walked in.

"Why are you standing up?" he asked me walking in as I shook my head.

"You haven't seen me in a couple of months and that's the first thing you say?" I told him as he looked at me and smiled. He gave me a hug, as I groaned feeling the sudden pain in my abdomen.

"Mm, I miss you too but can you let me go. I'm in pain." I replied as he nodded kissing me on the forehead. "Now you can tell the doctors to come in." Xander told the nurse as she nodded. I sat down on the bed, then laid down as a couple of doctors came in, as they smiled at me.

"Okay Luna Nevaeh, are you ready now?" he replied as I nodded. "And have you been timing your contractions apart?" he asked me as I nodded.

"2 minutes and 18 seconds.. exact." I breathed as he nodded.

"Now what we are going to do, is make sure both pups are head first, okay?" he replied as I nodded.

"How are you going to do that?" Xander asked me.

"Where with other werewolves we usually stick a finger or two, but since these are twins we doing it by touching on the belly." he replied as he nodded. He lifted up my gown as I felt Xander tense up as I squeezed his hand.

"Seems like they are in perfect terms. Are you ready?" he asked me as I nodded. "Go get the floor nurses.. this might take a while."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Two Hours Later*

"Baby, c'mon you can do this." he replied as I looked at him with the most meanest evil glare.

"When you start pushing a baby out of your damn dick, then you tell me otherwise. Until then, don't tell me what the hell to do." I growled at him as he swallowed and nodded. I heard Natalia laugh (considering we were on face time) as he sighed.

"Yes.. darling." he replied rubbing my forehead.

"Okay just one more push." The doctor replied as I pushed again, then heard a cry as I smiled, then was in pain due to the other child.

"It's a baby boy!" the doctor exclaimed as I smiled through the pain, tears rushing down my face.

"Alpha, do you want to cut the umbilical cord ?" The doctor asked as he wiped his face, as I saw him crying. He cut the cord as the nurses wrapped him up.

"Okay Luna. Let's do this again, but this time a little harder okay?" he replied as I nodded. I looked over and saw him holding Nathaniel as I leaned back.

A couple of minutes passed of just pushing, then I heard the scream of the baby girl scream. Xander handed me the boy to cut the cord as I looked down at him and smiled. He looked so much like Jesse it was unbelievable. He had his green forest eyes, his dimples, and a big ass forehead.

"Oh my gosh, her eyes.." he trailed off as the doctors smiled.

"That's common in most female pups that have both parents with Alpha blood." he replied standing up.

"Ooh lemme see my babies!" I heard Natalia scream as Xander picked up the phone and showed Nathaniel as she gushed.

"Oh my gosh! He looks just like you two! Awe he has that big old forehead just like his granddaddy and daddy." he replied as I heard Giovanni scoffed.

"Lemme see." he replied as he picked up the phone and saw the kid as he smiled. "Mm, I guess the good looking gene run quite well on this side of the family." he replied as Xander laughed.

"I wanna see her." I told Xander as he nodded. He handed me the girl as I looked at her face in shock. This girl looked nothing like me, but more like my mom... even the eyes. Tears rushed down my face, as I looked at her. She had my mom eyes for sure, one eye was green and the other was brown. She had her lips, her nose, and even the small little birthmark on her eyebrow.

"Baby, whats wrong?" he asked me as I looked up.

"She looks nothing like me. She looks just like my mom." I responded as I looked down at her as she looked up at me then closed her eyes.

"Awe baby." he replied still holding Nathaniel as I looked down at them and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Two Days Later*

I stood next to Xander as I was teaching him how to change the twins diapers. For this man to think he know everything, he sure as hell is struggling on just take it off.

"Okay, since she is a girl you go front to back. Not back to front. Because then she'll get an infection from whatever was in the front okay?" I told him as he nodded. "Now for him, you wipe his little pee pee, get another wipe then wipe his bottom." I looked at him to see he was confused.

"But why would you wipe his weaner. He's a boy." I replied as I sighed.

"Because, if he peed in the diaper the pee got all on his upper skin so you need to wipe it so he won't get a rash." I handed him Nathaniel as I grabbed Xaria and rubbed her back.

"Now you try it." he opened the diaper as Nathaniel made a noise, and I immediately knew what was about to happen.

"Cover his-" but I was cut off with pee flying squirting everywhere as Xander moved out the way quickly. With one free hand I covered it back up so the pee wouldn't go everywhere as I laughed.

"That's not funny. He almost peed on me." he replied as I winced.

"Well, you know the love is real if he poops or pees on you." I replied as he gave me a disgusted face. "He already peed on me, and Xaria pooped on my hand so.." I shrugged as he continued to change the diaper. Xander put his outfit on, and his socks and placed him in his car seat. I handed him Xaria as he started to change her diaper. I strapped him in, then I grabbed the blanket the hospital gave him and covered his body since it was night time and it was cold. Then I grabbed the blanket that Ken and Cam bought and covered his car seat with it for the wind don't blow in his face. I did the same for Xaria, as I grabbed both baby bags as Xander grabbed the car seats as we walked out the door, with the guards on our trail. We went out to the SUV's as I got in the middle, as he placed Xaria on my right. He went to the other side, as I strapped her in as put Nathaniel on my left and strapped him in.

"The doctors said that they were safe to go on the flight. So we are going to head out to the airport." he told me as I nodded. He closed the door and went to the back SUV, when I heard Xaria cry as I groaned.

Here's to the parent life..