Chapter 16

Okay, so I'm in this chapter is a lot of intense love making, so you have been warned. If you do not care for this part I will tell you when... enjoy!!

The whole entire day was fun. First he took me out for breakfast at his Uncles five star restaurant, then he took me out on tour around Italy.

I must say, the city is as beautiful from the magazines and what movies make it seem it to be. Sure there might be a few rough patches here and there, but overall the place was great.

Right now, it was around nine o'clock at night, and we just arrived home. We walked into the house as he turned around and looked at me. "Babe, I'm gonna make a couple of business calls real quick. I'll meet you upstairs." He told me as I nodded. I ran upstairs quickly and shut and locked the door. I went behind the couch and got the black lingerie set that we brought.

 I went behind the couch and got the black lingerie set that we brought

(Sorry for the bad quality)

I went into the bathroom, me took a quick shower just to freshen up. As I was in the shower, I started to hear Heaven stir.

'We bout to get some dick tonight!' She exclaimed as I rolled my eyes laughing.

I was putting some lotion on until I started to hear him come up the stairs. I ran outside to the room, and grabbed the bag of rose pedals Natalia packed and threw them on the floor leading to the bed, then I threw the rest on the bed. I lit some candles, and went to unlock the door (thanking the heavens for speed) as I laid down on my stomach with my legs in the air biting my lip. I heard him talking and he opened the door and stopped mid sentence on the phone and started at me. I could see the obvious erection that he gladly shown as he mumbled a quiet "holy fuck" making me smirk mentally.

|Sexual Scene ahead|

"Aye, I'm gonna call you back tomorrow. Nevaeh needs my help right now." He spoke as he hung up the phone and threw his phone on the dresser. He walked over towards me and lifted me on my knees as he started to kiss me. His hands went to my neck slightly grabbing on it, then making its way to my bottom smacking it and squeezing it.

I leaned down in his ear and said, "I'm ready... I want you to mark me.." I told him as he smiled at me as I smile back. I took of his shirt, then he laid me down on the bed kissing and sucking on my neck. I moaned once he found the spot, and then with no warning bit down into my fresh making me squirm, and moan out. I felt a cold rush run through my veins as I tugged at his hair, making the desire I wanted for him grow. That's when the heat started, as I started to need him even more.

I turned his head to the side, as I bit down into his sweet spot, making him growl in pleasure.

"I love you so much Nevaeh..." he whispered in my ear as I smiled in a haze.