Chapter 17

I stared at the doctor in shock as Natalia started to jump and scream for joy. "OH MY GOD! I'M A GRANDMOTHER!!" She yelled as I still looked at her in shock.

"Well, I'm about to get the things ready for your Ultra Sound, so take of your shirt and lay back for me." she told me and walked out. Natalia looked at me and smiled as I smiled back. "I don't even know how I'm going to tell Xander about us having a baby..." I trailed off as she smiled.

"Don't worry, he is going to be happy.." she told me as I smiled at her. Savanna came back in with some gel and the ultrasound equipment. I took of my shirt and laid back on my stomach, as she placed the cold gel on my stomach. She placed it on my stomach and looked around as I saw two things flirting around in there.

"Well it looks like you are having twins.." she smiled as I laid my head back nervous.

"Nevaeh... are you okay? You don't look to well..." Savanna asked me as I shook my head.

"I need to talk to Natalia for a second." I told her as she nodded. "Well I'll be back in a couple of mintes to run a couple of more blood test, just to make sure you are stable and everything..." she told me as I nodded. She stepped out as Natalia looked at me in concern.

"Are you okay?" she asked me as I shook my head. I told her everything. Everything about Aundrias, the twins, what I saw. She looked at me in complete shock as it loked like she didn't know what to do. Hell, I didn't even know what to do.

The nurse came back in and checked my blood. After she came back in, and checked my blood she gave me some medicine and vitamins. We made our way back home as I was about to head up to my room, when she stopped me. "You need to tell Xander about this now." she told me as I nodded. I made my way upstairs and went to his office, and surprisingly he was there. 

"Xander.. I need to tell you something.." I trailed off as he looked at me.

"Baby.. what's wrong?" he asked me as I shook my head at him.

"I'm pregnant." I told her as he looked at me in shock.

"Your.. what!?" he exclaimed smiling at me standing up as I shook my head.

"Xander I don't think I can do this.." I trailed off as he looked at me and grabbed my hand.

"Baby, what are you talking about?" he asked me as I shook my head.

"For one; look at everything that is happening to us. Someone is after me and we don't even know who they are. And two; what if the person who is coming for me what the twins. The time does add up." I told him as he sighed and sat me down on his lap.

"I know this is a lot Nevaeh, but the fact that we are pregnant should be enough. I'm going to try in my will and power to do everything for you and my children." he told me as I smiled at him. "Now be happy. We are about to be parents to twins." he replied as I smiled at him. He gave kissed me on the lips as I kissed him back.

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

It was around 2 o'clock when I heard something outside the balcony window. I sat up as Xander looked groaned and wrapped his hands around my stomach. "Baby, go back to sleep." he mumbled as I shook my head.

"Xander I think there is something out there." I replied as he groaned. That's when we heard something bang against the window as he shot up from his bed.

"What the fuck is that?" he whispered as I bit my lip, scared.

'I need guards at the main building, now!' I heard his mind link yell. Immediately we heard footsteps. In just a blink of a eye, the door slammed opened as we both jumped from off of the bed. He pulled me behind him, as the man walked in a smirk smirred across his face.