Chapter 20

I woke up to my IPad ringing, as I looked at it and saw that it was Xander calling me. I looked at the time and saw that it was 3 o'clock in the afternoon. I'm guessing the time difference caught me off guard, but I quickly answered it.

"Hi baby." I mumbled yawning, as he looked at me.

"Hey beautiful. Did I wake you up?" He asked me as I nodded. "Ah I'm sorry. Do you want me to call you back?" he asked me as I shook my head.

"No it's alright. I need to take my vitamins anyways. I'm behind schedule." I replied sititng up. I saw that my suitcase was empty on the floor, and saw different things of my belongings scattered through out the room.

"You didn't take your pills?" he asked me as I shook my head. I grabbed the IPad, and walked to the bathroom to see my pills assorted. I'm surprised I didn't wake up to them coming in my bedroom.

"Well, the jetleg kind of ruined my scedhule so don't get mad at me." I told him as he chuckled. Ever since the doctor gave me instructions, he has been on my ass about me taking my medicines and taking care of my self, and he'd be quick to start fussing if I didn't.

"You need to get use to Italy time to take your vitamins baby girl." he told me as I rolled my eyes. "I didn't know that." I replied. I grabbed the vitamins, placing them in my hands and getting some water out of the faucet.

"Don't get smart with me little girl. You might be across the country, but I will still put your sexy ass in place." he replied smirking at me as I rolled my eyes. "Did you eat already?" he asked me as I shook my head.

"I don't know why, but after the flight I have been feeling a little sick." I told him walking downstairs to see that the house was completely empty.  I saw a plate on the counter, as I looked at it and saw there was a note on it. 'We went to the store to get a couple of things for you... we'll be back.' It said. I put the plate in the microwave, and looked back at the microwave.

"So, did you get anything yet?" I asked him as he shook his head.

"Nope, not yet. But, I'm so confused on the fact about him picking up your signal from a pack member, but he is a vampire." he replied rubbing his hands across his face as I pouted. I could feel the frustration coming off of him, as I sighed.

"Baby don't stress it okay? I know your going to catch him.. okay?" I told him as he sighed.

"The only reason I'm stressing it is because I want you home with me. I want to rub your feet at night, kiss you, pleasure you." he whispered the last part as I froze then starred at him. "I'm forreal. Do you know how freaking frustrating it is not to have you here next to me. And to cuddle."

"In my defense, it's hard for me also. I'm pregnant, but we both have to remember why we both are in this situation." I told him as he nodded.

"Is there anyone with you right now?" he asked me as I shook my head.

"No, the guards are outside." I told him as he looked at me.

"Why isn't no one inside with you?" he asked me as I shrugged.

"I don't know. I was upstairs sleep." I told him as he shook his head.

"Hm, well we gonna have a little talk about that.." he mumbled as I sighed.

"It's not that big of a deal. Honestly.." I mumbled as he shook his head.

"It is still unacceptable. You need someone to be looking after you at all times. Especially when I don't know who this person is after us, and what their next move is."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh this is so bad... like really bad. But my next chapter is going to be good.... I promise.