Chapter 8⚠️

I sat on the bed looking at the door. What he said was true, and I feel a little bad on what I did. I have been acting like a bitch, and all he wanted to do was help. Finally, I swallowed my pride and walked over to his office. I opened the door, keeping my head down and walked over towards where he was.

"Yes Nevaeh?" He asked looking at me as I sighed.

"I apologize for acting like a bitch... and acting childish, and ignoring your commands." I replied as he nodded.

"Okay." I stared at him in shock as I bit my cheek.

"Okay? That's all you have to say is okay!?" I yelled at him as he sighed and grabbed my hand.

"Listen, I'm not going to apologize for trying to help you. If blood is what you need to heal properly then damn right I'm going to give it to you. Be mad all you want but I'm your mate, and a promise is a promise no matter how you put it." He told me as I nodded pouted at him.

"But Xander you don't get it. I'm my own person. I want to have some type of pride and respect for myself. I want to do things for myself." I told him as he sighed.

"I get that. Trust me I do. But with you being in the state that your in I-" but I cut him off.

"I'm fine. I can't go out with life without a couple of cuts and bruises here and there. Can you please just let me be? I love you but I-." I told him as shook his head.

"Okay you love me, and I love you too. So you would understand the fact that if I want to protect you, I can and I will. And for you to sit her me and deny me that right only wants me to do it some more." He told me then sighed. What he said made think. If the roles were switch, I would want to do the same for him. And plus, all he wants to do is make sure that I'm okay.

"I see your point." I mumbled as he smiled at me. He kissed me on the lips as I sighed.

"Did you decide on what your going to do with Maddison and Xandria?" I asked him as he shook his head.

"I want to kill them so damn bad, but then again Xandria is my sister. If I let them go no telling what might happen in the future." He replied as I sighed.

"Well you just can't kill them." I told him as he nodded.

"Just can't let them go either..." he responded as I sighed. He was about to say something but the front door opened, and his top Guard Ben came in.

"Alpha Xander, Aundrias demands to talk to you and Nevaeh." He said as Xander groaned.

"Can you tell him to wait-" but he cuts him off.

"He say's its about Nevaeh and-" but he stopped and cleared his throat.

"And?" Xander trailed off.

"Your first born..." he mumbled loud enough for the both of us to hear. I looked at Xander confused as Ben stepped out.

"What is he talking about?" I asked him as Xander sighed.

"It's nothing." He told me standing up as I shook my head.

"Your lying... tell me." I told him as he sighed.

"Aundrias has this ability to look into the future. He ended up warning me about my grandad dying, but we didn't believe him. So we found him a couple of days later... stabbed to death. We assumed that he had did it so we locked him up. That was over 10 years ago, so..." He trailed off as I pouted at him.