Chapter 11⚠️

After the training session with the other packs, and everyone leaving, I went upstairs and took me a quick shower. I changed into some more comfortable things. I decided that I should just have a couple of hours by myself, considering that Xander went out for a run with the twins. I plugged my beats in as I started to look online for different things. All of a sudden, I got a text from an unknown on my Apple account. I opened it and saw a picture of me, on my laptop, from just a few seconds ago.

Unknown: You look absolutely beautiful darling. To bad you belong to that son of a bitch, Xander.

I looked at the window and saw it was open but it was pitch black. I bit my lip getting up and shutting my curtains.

Unknown: Awe darling, it's not going to be that easy shutting me out. What I want, I have. And what I want is you.

Unknown: You better watch your back beautiful because I am coming for you...

I slammed my laptop shut as I grabbed my phone and logged out of my Apple Account. I tossed it on the bed, as Xander walked into the room, all sweaty.

"Hey baby.." he replied kissing my forehead as I gave him my best smile.

"H-Hey Xander, how was the run?" I asked him as he looked at me.

"It was fun. Are you good?" he asked me as I nodded.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine. Just a little cold, that's all.." I replied as he nodded leaning against the door frame of the bathroom.

"Okay.. well I don't know why I have a feeling that your lying to me. Why do I have that feeling Nevaeh?" he asked me as I bit my lip shrugging. "Let me see your laptop..." he replied as he held his hand out, making as if he wanted my laptop. I swallowed the lump in my throat as I spoke up,

"If your indicating that I'm watching porn, I wasn't. So-" but he cuts me off.

"Stop stalling and give me the laptop." he demanded. I grabbed the laptop and handed it to him. He typed the password in and starred at the screen. His face went from concern, to anger just in a matter of seconds.

"Who is this?" he asked me.

"I don't know, I was just on my laptop listening to music, and the message just popped up." I told him as he walked to the balcony.

"It looks like who ever this was took a picture off of the balcony." He told me as he started to walk to the door.

"Wait where are you going?" I asked him as he turned around.

"I'm about to go hack this profile." He replied as I bit my lip.

"Well I'm going to come with you.." I replied slipping on my house shoes as he nodded. We walked downstairs and out the door walking to the tech building. We walked in as everyone looked at us and bowed their heads. He went straight to a glass door opening it as we saw a man with his back faced to the door.

"His name is Quincent. He is kind of a geek so be warned." he whispered in my ear.

"What did I tell you guys? I am busy, so if you can kindly get the fuck-" he turned around and saw us as he immediately started to apologize.

"Luna, Alpha. My apologies. I thought you-" but Xander caught him off.

"It's fine. I need you to do us a favor." he told him as the man nodded. He stood up and walked over to us.

"Well a person just sent an unpleasing message to Nevaeh and I need you to track where this person is." He replied as he nodded. He gave him the laptop as the man went to his desk and started to type away.