Chapter 4⚠️

After that little accident, we made it to the garage of cars, as she walked over to a black and gold Bentley. We both stepped into the car as we drove into the comfortable silence.

"You know, I saw that little conversation you had with Maddison earlier today." She replied stopping at a red light as I looked at her in complete shock.

"Oh I'm so sorry Mrs.Love, I didn't mean for you to see-" but she cut me off.

"First, it's mama to you too. And second there is no need for you to apologize for what happened back there. You were protecting what was yours." She replied driving the car again when it turned red.

"In a matter of fact, I think I was overprotective of Giovanni when we first discovered we were mates. I was probably the worst one out of the both of us." She chuckled as she parked in front of a fancy dealers shop. She parked the car as she turn the ignition off and turned towards me. "We're going to get shoes, jewelry, and obviously a dress. And don't worry all of this is on me." She replied stepping out of the car as so did I.

"You don't have to buy me anything, I can do it." I replied to her as she shook her head.

"No, that's not going to do. And plus, Xander gave me 2k to help out." She replied opening the door and walking in. She pointed to a red dress. "Isn't that cute?" She replied as I looked at her still shock.

"Why did he give you 2k? And that is just to help!?" I whispered yelled as turned around and smiled at me.

"Darling, at these types of events you have to go all out. You and Xander have to be the center of everything." She replied to me as I nodded.

"And you being with Xander, you better get use to this type of thing. This boy will go all out for you. For Mother's Day he had sent me and his god mother on a trip to Paris. Imagine what'll he do for you." She told me as I grabbed her by the shoulder as she looked at me.

"Mrs.Love, with all due respect I don't want to use him for his money. And what he can give me. The only thing I wanna use him for is for him to give me love, and I honestly wouldn't mind if he used me for love." I replied to her as she smiled.

"Well you do have a point. But this is just an adjustment you have to get use to because your mates with him." She told me as I sighed and nodded.
_____________________________________

After awhile we finally got everything, and to say that this was expensive. It was expensive. We decided to stop by and get the boys something to eat since we already had something to eat.

We pulled up to the house and parked the car. "I'll take the dress in my dressing room. Knowing Xander he would want to go snooping around and see the things we bought." She told me as I nodded. I grabbed their food and walked inside. She went upstairs as I placed the food on the kitchen table. "I got some food!" I yelled and within seconds later I was attacked by four grown men.

"Yes Jack in the box!!" The twins yelled with controllers in their hands. They grabbed a bag, kissed my cheek and ran in the living room.

Giovanni came in and grabbed something to eat. "Thank god you women are here. Them two boys were getting on my nerve." He exclaimed at me and I chuckled. He walked out to wherever until Xander kissed me on the cheek, and wrapped his arms around my stomach. "Here." I handed him his food as he took it and pecked me on the lips.

"Thank you baby girl. And I gotta tell you something before you walk up to your room." He asked me as I nodded and looked at him.

"So you know how we are mates right?" He asked me as I nodded. "And that eventually, I'm gonna-" I cut him off.