Chapter 2⚠️

You know it's very rare for a werewolf to even find it's mate. Books make it seem like once you hit that age of maturity, you automatically find your mate. It's a very different game to that. Sometimes, wolves go a life time without their mates, and some just give up and do the unthinkable. They just go out and do the willy nilly with somebody else.

His deep growl went across the whole entire hall, making the twins look at me in shock. "Wait, your his mate!?" Cam replied as I looked at him as Ken smirked at me.

"Well, we should leave these two future love birds for themselves." Ken replied.

"Take her stuff up to her room now." Xander replied still looking at me. The twins grabbed my stuff and looked at me then winked. They went up the spiral stair case as Xander started to circle me then chuckled. I always found Xander attractive, he was a piece of eye candy. He was tall, built, sun kissed skin, sharp jaw line, perfect hair, plump lips, and the list goes on.

Then it got me. I'm proud of being black, don't get me wrong. But I would've imagined my self with an African American man. Not with this Italian Sex God.

"Who would have ever known that the Xander Love would be mated with the one and only Nevaeh Johnson." He smirked at me then got into my face. The smell of him was making me crazy right there, as I bit my lip looking at him. He growled at me as he backed me into the corner. If I wasn't in the situation I'm in right now, I would've been kicked him in the baby maker. But the affect he has on my body, I'm becoming weak by the second.

"I have a little feeling that your brother isn't telling me everything on why you are here. Don't get it twisted that I don't want you here Bellissimo, but I want to know what's wrong with my mate." He replied looking at me as I looked at ground.

"I don't want to talk about it." I mumbled to him as he looked at me. "You have no other choice but to-" but I cut him off.

"I said I don't want to talk about it." I replied looking at him as he sighed and stepped back.

"Fine. We're having dinner in 30 minutes. Go get cleaned up, and meet us in the dining area." He replied to me and with that he walked away. I stared at him as he walked away as I sighed. I walked up the stairs looking for what is suppose to be my room. I saw my suitcases our front of a door as I grabbed it and walked inside. The room was pretty plain but big. I had my own king bathroom, a T.V, and a balcony.

I flapped down on the full size bed as I grabbed my phone to see that it was dead. I couple of minutes later, Xander mind linked me saying that it was time for dinner. I grabbed my phone stuffing it in my back pocket as I walked downstairs. I bumped into Xander as he gave me a smile.

"On Sundays dinner with the pack, I plan on telling them that your my mate." He told me rubbing my arm as I nodded.

"Do you mind if I invite my brother in his leads to? I want them to know that your my mate." I asked him as he shrugged his shoulders.

"If that's what you want, then you can do that." He replied. We walked inside the dinning room to see his grandmother, his parents, and the twins.

"Oh Xander, is this the beautiful girl you were saying that's going to live with us." His mother replied looking up at me, as he nodded.

"Yes mama, this is Nevaeh. She comes from the Golden Moon pack. She is the daughter of the late Beatrice and Eric Johnson." He told her as she looked at me with a weak smile.

"I know you don't want to talk about this, because I know how it feels to loose my parents. But your parents were a real true alphas leader." She chuckled and looked at me. "Sad to say but I even looked up to your mother as a strong powerful Luna." She smiled at me as I smiled back.