Chapter 5⚠️

The following day was a crazy day. It was filled with hair appointments, nails, and waxing. A lot of waxing. And this was just because an introduction of the mate.

I sat in Mrs. Love dressing room as I sat in front of a mirror, while two girls were doing my makeup.

"Okay Ms.Johnson, we're all done here. Now we have to put the dress on." She told me as I nodded. I stood up with the black Victoria secret gown Xander gave me, and walked over to the closet where she held the dress. They took it down as I took off the gown, and put the dress on.

If I say so myself, this dressed fitted me so perfectly

If I say so myself, this dressed fitted me so perfectly. Curves in all the right places, the red complimented my skin tone, and it was just beautiful.

"Are your ready Ms. Johnson?" The other girl asked me as I nodded. I stepped out the door and walked over to the staircase and saw everybody standing their. I started to walk down the stairs as everybody stared at me.

"Awe, she looks absolutely precious." Grandma Lily replied as I saw Mrs. Love smile at me. "You look absolutely gorgeous!" She exclaimed as I smiled. I was about to say something but I caught Xander stare on me as he licked his lips then he walked over towards me.

"You look absolutely amazing, beautiful." He replied kissing me on the forehead as I smiled. "Thank you so much handsome." I told him pecking his lips as he chuckled. "You looking mighty fine with that tuxedo on babe." I replied winking at him as he smirked at me. He was about to say something, but we heard a camera flash.

"This is just adorable. I'm starting a new scrap book just for you guys." She replied as she put the camera in her purse. "Okay you guys. Hurry up now. Everyone's here!" She exclaimed as we went to the ball area. Everybody stood up and cheered as they saw us walked in as we took our seats on stage. He pushed out my chair for me as they all awed. I sat down as he sat down by me. "Good Evening everybody!" Mr. Love replied as the whole entire room applauded. "If you all know, this isn't like our regular 3rd Sunday dinner, we come to inform you that our Alpha Xander Zackary Love has found his mate." He replied as the whole entire room filled out with cheer. "I would like you to meet Nevaeh Lynn Johnson!" I stood up as so did Xander as he walked me up to the front. Everyone started to cheer as I walked up to the microphone.

"Hello everybody. I am excited to be a new edition to this pack. I am also excited to get to know each and everyone of you." I replied as the clapped again.

After everyone ate I stepped off the stage to say hey to my brother. "Hey Sebastian!" I exclaimed giving him a hug as he hugged me back.

"Hey there kid. You look beautiful." He replied to me as I thanked him.

"Where is Camilla?" I asked him.

"She's at home, she's going through heat." I replied as I nodded.

'Babe, come here... like now.' Xander mind linked as I excused myself. I walked over to the back entrance to see him arguing with some girl standing next to a boy.