+1

A/N: A little bonus as an apology for me disappearing and probably not doing 100 things I said I would with this story. I'm sorry for dropping off the radar for... ages.

Also this is a little smutty so... yeah.

--

Hinata fell silent after that, just staring up at Kageyama and waiting for him to take charge of the situation. He didn't have a clue what he was doing. Then again, he doubted that Kageyama had any more of a clue. They'd figure it out, though. It was just them and they'd do their own thing like always.

They're still figuring out a lot in this relationship and they will be for a while. They'll manage, though, Hinata believes that. After everything, it has to work out well.

Hinata took a deep breath and pulled Kageyama down for a kiss, not wanting to do much thinking about it  future at this moment. He wanted to focus on now. Here with this ridiculous boy in his bedroom.

They shifted to lay on the bed on their sides, still pressed close. Kageyama moved his laptop out of the way before settling his hand on Hinata's waist and tugging him as close as physically possible.

Hinata's breathing hitched and his nails automatically dug in to Kageyama's shoulder. He didn't know what to do with himself. He felt like he was going to burst.

"Me and you." Kageyama repeated, seeing the fear in his boyfriend's eyes.

Hinata smiled at that and nodded. "M'not scared." He said, lying to himself as much as Kageyama.

"Right." Kageyama scoffed, shaking his head. "Idiot. It's fine to be a bit scared."

Huffing, Hinata shoved Kageyama a little. In the next second though he was pulling him closer again, not wanting any distance between them.

Kageyama smirked and leaned forward, kissing Hinata's jaw. He trailed small little kisses down his jaw and on to his neck once Hinata tilted his head.

Hinata was soon making all those little noises Kageyama loves. Apparently, he liked having his neck kissed just as much as being kissed normally.

Kageyama was excited to find out all the other little things that made Hinata make those adorable, sexy gasps and squeaks. They sent shivers through him. He liked knowing he made Hinata make those noises.

They continued like that for some time, kissing each other's lips and skin, until they were both all flustered and a little more than ready to take things further.

Kageyama shifted and peeled Hinata's underwear off while he hid his bright red face. Kageyama smiled fondly and   threw the stupid rubber duck underwear to the side before he pulled Hinata up so he could remove his top. Hinata had no choice but to lower his arms. Their eyes met and Kageyama couldn't stop himself from kissing him gently. His heart ached. Hinata was just so cute.

"You too." Hinata grumbled when he was naked. He folded himself up to hid his body from Kageyama as he pulled the other boy's top off with a grumpy pout.

Kageyama kissed him again when his own top was off. He's just so cute it's hardly fair.

Hinata slowly relaxed and his grumpy pout melted away. He licked his lip and reached for Kageyama's boxers, hesitating a few times.

Kageyama smiled and gently held Hinata's hand. "It's okay. I can get them off if you want."

Hinata nodded and looked away, completely embarrassed. Kageyama seemed so sure compared to him! He's a mess. Hinata glanced at Kageyama's face. He didn't seem to mind too much, though... In fact, Hinata though, he looked rather in love.