Chapter Twenty Five: Me and You.

Aya convinced Hinata to stay the night and not so subtly took the sleeping bag out of Kageyama's room, winking at them and saying she doubted they'd need it.

Hinata had never been so embarrassed. Kageyama just watched in horror as his mother left, completely at ease with the idea of the two of them sharing a bed and quite heavily implying other activities with that wink.

How mortifying.

"Well..." Hinata murmured, eyes on the floor. "It's not the first time we've shared a bed.. You know, your grandma's house..."

Kageyama just nodded, still embarrassed about his mum. At least she didn't hand him a box of condoms, he thinks. That would have been a little too much suggestion.

"Um.. Kageyama?"

"What?" Kageyama replied.

"I..." Hinata hesitates. "I don't have any pyjamas... Can I borrow a top or something?"

Kageyama glanced over to see Hinata blushing darkly. He smirked a little, the idea of Hinata in his clothes (again) is very appealing.

He nodded and moved to his drawers, looking through and trying ton find something that would look good on Hinata. He wanted something baggy so it would drown Hinata.

Kageyama was sure he could put Hinata in a bin bag and the other boy would still manage to be absolutely adorable. Not that he'll ever tell Hinata that. Last thing Hinata needs is a massive ego.

Kageyama soon produced one of his old, faded tops that fit him in middle school and handed it to Hinata. It was almost dress length for the other boy and Kageyama had trouble not laughing at that. "This should cover, er, everything." He murmured, smirking a little.

Hinata nodded and snatched the top before rushing in to the bathroom and slamming the door shut behind him.

Kageyama let hinself laugh a little before he got changed himself, pulling on another old top (although not middle school Kageyama sized) and sprawling over the bed in just that and his boxers.

As embarrassing as it was to have his mother urge them to share a bed, he can't complain too much. He likes having Hinata close far too much to care.

Kageyama rolled over and switched on his laptop. Perhaps Hinata would like to watch some movies or something before they go to sleep. He's not sure what else they'd do.

Well, he has a few ideas of what he'd liked to do but he's not so sure Hinata is on the same page yet.

He wouldn't dream of rushing the other boy in to any kind of decision what that sort of stuff. They have all the time in the world for all that.

Hinata soon shuffled out of the bathrrom, tugging the top down a few times. It was long but not quite dress length. You could still see his boxers which featured small rubber ducks.

"If you laugh, I'll hit you." Hinata muttered.

Kageyama smirked. "Rubber ducks, really?"

Hinata huffed at that, tugging down the top once again and running his fingers through his hair before he practically threw himself on the bed besides Kageyama. 

"Shut up, idiot." He muttered, nudging Kageyama's shoulder just a little too hard for it to be entirely playful.

Kageyama just laughed again and flicked Hinata's ear before turning his attention to the screen again.

"What kind of movie do you want to watch?" He asked.

"Something funny."

"What about a horror?" Kageyama suggested.