chapter 19: coming back around

we were on the beach for a long time the sun started to set then we heard the TARDIS she sounded awful then we went in she was making a weird noise "what's it doing?" said Amy "the poor girl is sick." I said "from what?" said Rory "from not being cared for." I said then the doctor came out he looked awful he had a beer bottle in one of his hands his hair was really messed up and he was only in boxers and he looked like he hadn't slept in a long time "doctor." said Amy he smiled a little "doctor what has happened to you?" I said he just looked at me then Amelia looked at him "daddy?" she said he came down and tried to hug her then she backed up and ran around and to her room I looked at him "we will go check on her." said Amy and they walked out he went the center "she's making a weird noise?" he said "yeah because your in your room sulking and the TARDIS hasn't been taking cared for." I half yelled "so your a time lord you can fix it." he said "you left me on a beach with our daughter and you two best companions." I said getting a little frustrated then he looked at me "you right your so right." he said "what's important is that while you been in your room you have been neglecting you daughter and your two best friends." I said throwing the beer bottle in the trash it was empty "you are so right he said "thank you." I said which is why I wanted to give you this and he gave me a ring and he took a knee "Lilly Martinez will you be my wife?" he said I started crying "oh doctor yes." I said I hugged him "sorry to kill the mood but you stink really bad mister go wash up and then we can plan the wedding." I said "yeah." he said "then Amy, Rory, and Amelia came out I was looking really happy "what happened to you?" said Amy "the doctor is going to marry me." I said then we started screaming then Rory looked at us "women." he said.

hey guys one more chapter and I got two chapters done in one day hope you like it comment and vote that would mean a lot to me 4 votes already oh my Gallifrey :)

-doctorwholover19 "Geronimo."