chapter 12: the ball

we landed and I was in a dress and the doctor was in a tux and he had a white bow tie then he showed his psychic paper then we walked in and there was a bunch of aliens everywhere I started laughing then there was a slow song "may I have this dance?" he said I held out my hand and he took it then we started dancing then the music stopped and then we had a great time.then I asked the question we were sitting down at a table "doctor do you want to have a kid?" I said he spat out his drink "what?" he said he said "a kid you know like a little girl  or boy?" I asked then he was quiet "but like you know an orphan like Annie." I said then his face relaxed a little "yes." he said "do you know where there's an orphanage?" I said then we walked out then we landed we changed then we went in a large building and there was kids everywhere they all looked so cute then there was a little girl all alone she was crying "doctor." I said and he saw the little girl then he went to the front desk and asked could we see the little girl she nodded and she said she was a time lord I looked surprised she was a time lord like me and the doctor then we went to go meet her she saw us coming and looked scared "its ok were not going to hurt you." I said "what's your name?" I asked her she didn't answer then I thought of the dolly that I got from Gallifery "doctor you stay here with her I'll be back." I ran back to the tardis then I got the dolly from my room and then I ran out and back to the doctor and the little girl the doctor was playing with her I smiled and he looked up and then the little girl looked up and she saw the dolly I went over there and handed her it "what's your name?" I said she had ginger hair and she spoke "Amelia." she said I looked at the doctor he was shocked "that's a brilliant name." he said then she told us about her other mum and dad were always mean to here and how they made her do chores for them and if she didn't do it right they would beat here I looked at the doctor his face was all tensed up it was like that if he was angry or upset then I went to the front desk and I filled out the papers and the doctor held her hand and we walked out and back to the tardis then we went in she looked all around there was a banner that said her name on it, it said welcome home Amelia the doctor smiled and stroked the tardis then he went to the center "I'll make some dinner how about pizza?" I said "sounds good." said the doctor then I went out of the control room then I heard little feet coming behind me I turned around and saw little Amelia running to me "what is it honey did your dad say something mean to you?" I said "no I want to help you." she said "ok you can help me." I said then we went to the kitchen and I told her what I needed then I added the sauce and then the toppings then I put it in the oven then we waited and then the oven dinged and I pulled it out "honey can you go tell dad that dinner is ready?" I said she nodded and ran out with her dolly that I gave her in her hand I smiled I was a mother. then she walked in with the doctor "dinner is ready." I said and we sat down and we got each a peace and we ate then we were done I cleaned up and it was night then I showed her to her room and I put her down and I sung a song "if only, if only the woodpecker sighed the bark on the trees were soft as the sky and while the wolf howls at the moon if only, if only."  then she closed her eyes and I kissed her then the doctor came in and he kissed her to "good night Amelia." he said then he walked out "good night honey." I said then I walked out I went  to the doctors room and he had his pajamas on all ready then he got in bed I got my night gown on and I went on the other side we were sleeping when I heard a scream we both opened our eyes then Amelia came running in "what is it honey?" said the doctor all concerned then she started crying "I had a bad dream." she said "oh come here." I said I got out of bed and I hugged her she held me tight then I went back to bed I looked at the clock it was 4:00 in the morning then she got in our bed and we went to sleep.

hey guys hope you like this chapter I thought it last night when I was taking a shower last night after karate I'm almost a black belt and were going to do a commercial for my karate class it would be so cool if Matt Smith came that would be so cool so comment and vote thanks I don't know how many chapters there will be so yeah but I am going to do a sequel for sure hope you guys like this chapter thanks:)

-dcotorwholover19 "Geronimo"