chapter 6: lilly rescues the doctor

we walked inside and there was police in the room "where have you been who are they and I've been worried sick." she said "mum its ok I was with the doctor." "doctor who?" said the police man " just the doctor." he said I looked at him like a not helping  look "this is Amy and Rory there really nice mum." I said "hello you must be Lilly's mum." said Amy then it was a long day the police asked me questions and then my mum spoke up "if your a doctor where is your degree?" she said "mum let it go." I said "no I'm  not going to let it go." she said then the police officer was talking to my mum "I was a police women before." said Amy "you were a kissogram." said Rory then he got  handcuffs out then he went to the doctor "what did I do?" said the doctor "mum what are you doing!?" I said "honey its fro your own good ." she said then I ran after him "Lilly get back here!" yelled my mum then Amy and Rory ran after me "Lilly come back." they said "doctor!" I said "its ok don't worry about me ill be fine." he said getting in  the police car then I saw a black van and I saw two guys in black suits I ran to the car "Lilly look out!" said Amy and she pulled me to the sidewalk "we need to get the doctor back." I said "but how?" she said "the TARDIS." I said then we ran over there then we stopped it was being loaded on to a truck "crap!" I said through gritted teeth then I saw my car "come on. " I said and got my keys then my phone rang it was my mum "Amy you answer." I said "what do I say?" she asked  "I don't know  tell her were going shopping." I said "hello this is Amy speaking." she said all calm "yes its fine were going shopping." she said "ok you to by." she said and she hung up then she handed me back the phone "ok lets get the doctor back." I said "they might be at the court room." said Rory "I know but I'm going to find the TARDIS." I said then I saw the police car and I saw the doctor "there he is." I said they passed the court room "where are they taking him?" I said then the black van came by us "uh Lilly we have company." said Amy I looked and I saw them then they shot at us "oh I hate guns!" I said then we were on the freeway "Amy take the wheel." "are you crazy!?" she said " oh yes." I said then I unbuckled and got out the window and we went right by the police car the window was down and I jumped "Geronimo." I whispered then the door flung open I almost lost my footing then the police guy saw me "what the devil?!" he said in surprise then he tried to shake me off then I got inside "hello." I said "ok were going to have to jump." I told the doctor "are you crazy!?" he said "oh yes!" I said for the second time "on the count of three." I said "ok." said the doctor  we both yelled "Geronimo!" and we landed in a field then a car came up the doctor was still in his hand cuffs then Amy came and parked the car "we were all dirty we undid the doctors hand cuffs and then he fixed his bow tie then we saw the black van then we saw two guys come out then they got me and the doctor "Lilly, Doctor." said Amy then they put something to my neck and all went black.

and cliffhanger will Amy and Rory save the doctor and will the dudes in black find out that Lilly is a time lord too and what is going to happen to them find out in my next chapter 

so I just wanted to throw a cliffhanger in this chapter cliffhangers are so fun (not really I hate them) so yeah please vote and comment thanks :)

-doctorwholover19 "Geronimo"