chapter 17 : amusement parks

we landed then I looked at the doctor he smiled then we walked out we were at a amusement park "you two go have fun." he said "come with us." I said "yeah come with us dad." said Amelia he looked at the controls "why not." he said then we walked out I looked everywhere for a black van but I saw none then we got our tickets we saw a ride "oh lets go on that one." said Amelia then we got in line "you two go I want to see something over there said the doctor we saw a tent that said the instructable  machine then we got on the ride we rode it then we got off then we got some cotton candy I got one for the doctor then we went to find him he saw in line then I handed him the cotton candy then we went in the stands and we sat down I started laughing "what's so funny?" said the doctor "your teeth are pink." I said then he started laughing "I guess it is funny." he said then it was all dark "its starting." said Amelia getting all excited then a guy came out I guess he was the ring master "ladies and gentlemen boys and girls may I introduce the instructable machine." then I saw a blue light then I looked at the doctor "doctor." I whispered but he didn't answer then Amelia got scared she knew what that thing was to all three of us knew what it was, it was a dalek "now can you say hello to the people?" the guy said to the dalek its eye stock twitched "hello." it said then there was talking in the crowd then he threw a ring "exterminate!" it said then it blasted it "well that's all for now folks." they all started clapping then we started walking out we followed the crowd then we went hid and we saw where the guy went and the dalek then we walked to his trailer and we looked inside he was with the dalek then we nocked on the door then the guy opened it "sorry no autographs." he said "oh we don't want a autograph we want to see the inscrutable machine." I said "oh well "Dave you have guests." he yelled "he named the dalek?" I whispered to the doctor "I guess so." he said back then the dalek came out he looked at us "that is not a unstructable machine that is a dalek." said the doctor "that is not true I am Dave." said the dalek  "no your a dalek." I said "I am Dave!" he said "come on doctor." I said "doc-tor?" said the dalek "oh no." I said "the doctor!" it said "what is it doctor who?" said the guy then I smiled then we ran out "exterminate!" it said then I locked the door with my sonic and it blasted down the door "exterminate the doctor!" it said then it shot again then we ran to the TARDIS then he unlocked it and we all went in "last time I'm going to a park." I said we still had the cotton candy and I threw it out Amelia still had hers she didn't want to give it up then we flew off then the control dinged "ooh a message." said the doctor then he read it then his face got all sad "what is it doctor." I said "its River." he said "what about her?" I said "she passed away." he said a tear coming down his cheek "oh doctor." I said "her funeral is tomorrow." he said " I'm going to bed." he said and he walked out "what's the matter with daddy?" said Amelia then I went back to the time I met her you look after him Lilly her voice said then I started to cry "mummy?" said Amelia I wiped the tears from my eyes "nothing lets get to bed." I said and we walked out of the control room.

hey guys hope you like this chapter I got 4 votes now this is fantastic please vote and comment on it that would be fantastic thanks :)

- doctorwholover19 "Geronimo"