chapter 10: ood

we landed and I walked out it was snowing "its bloody cold and I said I wanted a beach I dressed for a beach!" I yelled "well I'm sorry." he said then I went back in the tardis "Lilly come back out here." he said then he went back inside and I had a long sleeve on and pants I crossed my arms "no." I said "right then." he came over there and picked me up and put me over his shoulder "doctor oi put me down!" I said he took me out and the he got out his sonic and the door locked then he  walked at little ways then he put me down. "ok I put you down." he said "now where are we?" I said my shoes deep in the snow "lets see." he said then we walked a little way then we saw something "doctor is that a ood?" I said then he looked "yes it is an odd now I know where we are were at the ood sphere I came here a long time ago with Donna." he said "who?" I said "oh those were some good times." he said "oi earth to doctor." I said then we saw men with guns I held up my hands and the doctor did the same then I saw an ood it had red eyes "ones getting away!" said one of the guys and they went to go chase it "and that's are cue to leave." I said then me and the doctor started running "you two get back here!" said one of the guys then they started chasing us then we went in a storage area it was dark then I saw something out the corner of my eye them I saw the doctor hit the ground "doctor!" I said then I blacked out. we woke up in a different place "doctor?" I said then I heard groining then I saw a guy with a tweed jacket lying on the ground then I saw oods there eyes were red "doctor." I said then he woke up and he stood up really fast "we have to get out of here now." he said then he got his sonic and opened the door and we ran out then we closed it "so which way now?" I said then we saw guards coming then we went out and hid behind some barrels then we saw a lot of oods then one fell down I stood up but the doctor pushed me back down "what are they doing?" I said "there going to ship them." he said then we saw a crane thing and it picked up a crate and put it back down "where are they going to ship them?" I said "don't know lets see." he said getting up then we went in a room there was people everywhere then a lady came up to us "are you to on the guest list?" she said then he showed his psychic paper "I'm John smith and this is Lilly Martinez founder of the Martinez foundation." he said "oh well I'll put you two on the list." she said then we saw more oods they were on display "doctor what are those doing?" I said then they went down they were walking "doctor." I said then there eyes were red "remain calm." said one of the oods then they held there ball thing up and charge came out of it then guys with handcuffs and they handcuffed us to a bar "you lot your going to stay here." he said then a guy came out and there was and ood with him "everyone remain calm." he said then the girl was speaking to him and looked at us I smiled then the ood looked at us then the doctor got his sonic and unlocked the handcuffs and I rubbed my hand then he came over there "this is john smith and Lilly Martinez he looked at us "you two are not on the guest list send some soldiers over here now." he said to the girl then we ran out "you two get back here!" he said then there was guards with guns then they shot at us they missed us then we went into the storage room then a claw thing came out "doctor look out!" I said then he jumped and I followed him the crane was still following us it felt like my hearts  were going to burst then we went in a crate and we locked the door then we saw oods in there "friends." said the doctor to the oods then one spoke "Lilly and the doctor friends." he said I smiled "are you here to save us?" said another one I looked at the doctor "yes." I said "Lilly and the doctor here to save us." said another I couldn't believe I was talking to an alien this is so cool I thought then the doctor opened the door and we stepped out then we heard a weird sound I looked at the doctor and he looked at me then we went to the noise then we saw a room and there was oods with red eyes and they had stuff coming from there mouth " oh my god." I said then the doctor looked and he saw what I was looking at "I'm so sorry." he said to the oods then they banged on there cell then there were more in a cage they were different then one of them spoke "save us." said one I looked  at the doctor and he did his sonic and he opened the door then a guy walked in "stop what your doing." "what  your doing here is wrong." I yelled the doctor looked at me "your drink sir." said the ood following him then he took the drink and drank it then he made a weird noise then he changed into an ood "oh my god." I said then he fell and then all the oods came out they didn't have red eyes any more "friends." said the ood "friends." they all said "Lilly and the doctor friends." he said then we heard a noise " this is a song for Lilly and the doctor." I smiled at the doctor he started to laugh then we walked out to the tardis then he unlocked the door there was the song "we saved a lot of oods life's today doctor." I said "yes we did." he said I hugged him and he hugged back then he went to the controls and started to push buttons "so where to next?" he said "a beach." I said  then he put the controls to a beach.

hey guys hope you like this chapter vote and comment and I'll try to get back to them thanks :)

-doctorwholover19 "Geronimo"