chapter 5 : the daleks

we walked out then we stopped "where are they coming from doctor?" I asked he had his sonic out and scanning the area then he looked at it with a puzzled look on his face "don't know lets find out." he said putting his sonic in his jacket pocket then we started walking I wanted to stop at my house to see if my mum was all right then we continued walking then we all stopped "doctor what is it?" said Amy then we heard a loud bang then we ran to it "doctor what is it?" I asked then we saw a dalek "exterminate!" it said "run." said the doctor then we ran and then there was another dalek "run?" I asked "yeah." he said then we went to the TARDIS "so where are they coming from sweetie." said River "I don't know why do people always ask me if I know!" he said getting angry. "calm down doctor." I said and put my hand on his shoulder he took couple of deep breaths then we heard a ringing sound "oh that is me I must be going now." said River "no don't go Melody." said Amy "oh you'll see me again mum." she said "Lilly you look after him." she said pointing to the doctor I smiled "I will." then she hugged Amy and Rory and kissed the doctor on the cheek and she hugged me then there was a light and she was gone "so what's she in jail for?" in asked after she was gone "the death of me." said the doctor " ok." I said then there was a warning "doctor what's that?" said Amy then I looked out side "um doctor?" I said "what?" he said then he looked out there was a bunch of daleks "where did they come from!? I said then he came to my side  "ah that could be a problem." he said and then he did something "what was that?" I asked "the TARDIS shield can hold back anything." he said then we walked out "exterminate!" they all said "Is that it useless." said the doctor "you will come with us." said the dalek "why?"  I said they just looked at me "you will be exterminated!" one of them said "oh yeah but here's the thing if you kill me ill come back "you are a time lord?" said one "yeah and doesn't that scare you to death?" I said then they were gone "what did you do?" said the doctor "I told them I was a time lord I said "Lilly Martinez I could kiss you." said the doctor "but not right now." he said taking down the shield then we walked out "right doctor ready to go meet my mum?" I asked him he fixed his bow tie "yes."  he said then we went to my house and my mum was home and a police man was with her. 

so as you can see in the second chapter Lilly is a time lord like the doctor but will her mum approve to the doctor this is my favorite monster in doctor who the daleks I don't know I just fell in love with them when I first saw them in 'victory of the daleks' and it was such a good episode getting back on track please vote and comment that would be fantastic so yeah and have a good life have a fantastic life :)

-doctorwholover19 "Geronimo"